Solved Hacking Rust Environment Materials Using Cheat Engine

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HackHand

Jul 20, 2015
Hi,
This is my first post on the forum, I am not sure whether I have opened the thread in the appropriate section, if not forgive me.
Well, I am new to Game Hacking, recently I played a few fancy online games and I became interested in the way the cheats work. More importantly, I did some research, since I am web developer and have already tasted the programming languages, I am familiar with syntax of C descendent languages.
I chose Rust Alpha Version to start Game Hacking, and my goal has been to write some hacks for it in a few months( Probably days ). Notice that I am interested in Hacking this game only for educational purpose, ya know!
However, since I hated Microsoft for time to time in my programming activity lifetime and I did not go for C# and these fancy languages as a primary goal to be mastered.
So my thread would mainly ask questions about Hacking Rust plus, being willing to hearing from you guys about your experiences in Game Hacking regarding my broad questions.
  • Which programming language should be my primary goal to be mastered, at least become skillful at, for Game Hacking? I myself think that C, C++ would be good options to play around with in this area. However, I am not sure about the role of C# in hacking games day in day out, so please let me know? Is C# worth learning? ( You know how boring it is to learn and forget the syntax of a programming language if you are not going to use it commonly )
  • Well, I have go for Reverse Engineering, Reversing things to find out what the hell is going on inside them from top to bottom. I have searched google a lot and found bunch of Crack Me foolish stuff. I simply hate these lamer societies who try to only learn the overlay. I have always been to the deep study side. I would like to focus on things and learn to use/do them properly. I have already spotted some books and studied first few chapter. But I would extremely like to hear from you guys.
  • The other side of Game Hacking would be obfuscation of the Cheat/Hack itself. I am totally unaware of the techniques used for bypassing Anti Cheat softwares and the way and methods they utilize to identify Cheats. I would like to hearing from you guys regarding this subject. Not all knowledge can be mastered at once, so I want to know the starting points and learn from time to time. Thus I can learn gradually.

Now, It is time to ask some question regarding Rust. Just notice that all of the servers I am testing my cheats are Non-Steam, and I am not really interested in testing my cheats in Steam community and getting banned by VAC.
I used the Cheat Engine to manipulate the amount of woods in this game. I search for that specific number, increased/decreased it until I identified particular address used for the amount of woods. Then I changed the value and it affected the overlay. I mean
  • the number shown in the inventory changed, but when I went to the craft menu, even though it had been show that the amount of wood I have is more than the amount needed for crafting that particular item the craft button simply did not work. So I understood, something has gone wrong, the number is bogus and I have not properly changed the number. So this would be my first question. Is it possible to change the amount of wood in the game? I think it is, because anyway, the number of woods produced by the player should be sent to the server from the client side. So the client side is the spot for increasing the amount of woods. Therefore, if I manipulate some codes, I can get it working. I want to here from you guys about this issue.
  • In addition to increasing the amount of woods and items, I wanted to go through walls:cool: So I thought there should be some code in the engine which is denying from going beyond specific coordinates so I would collide with the walls, doors and solid objects. I do not whether there is any tool or even cheat engine capability to show me the block of code lively executed at that specific moment so I could NOP it and stop it from working. Going through walls like a ghost!
  • But that is not the end. I have recently found a server which uses an anti cheat that identifies the Rust Jacked V1.1.3 cheat. This is really a nice cheat and I want to study it. But I do not know where to start. I also want to make it undetectable by the Anti cheat. But I have no idea how to do so, at least now.
Any help would be appreciated,
Thanks in advance

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
/moved

Personally I use C++ to code 90% of my stuff, but that doesn't mean that I don't like C#. I just like to go with DLLs which one has to inject..
There's alot of downsides when you compare C# with C++, but other than that I think if you go external (.exe trainer with a gui) C# is better.

You should step off a little tho, as you are a beginner when it comes to game hacking. I think anti-cheats and modifiyng packets is a little too advanced..

Anyways, welcome and best of luck :)

HackHand

Jul 20, 2015
/moved
Personally I use C++ to code 90% of my stuff, but that doesn't mean that I don't like C#. I just like to go with DLLs which one has to inject..
There's alot of downsides when you compare C# with C++, but other than that I think if you go external (.exe trainer with a gui) C# is better.
You should step off a little tho, as you are a beginner when it comes to game hacking. I think anti-cheats and modifiyng packets is a little too advanced..
Anyways, welcome and best of luck :)
Thanks for moving the topic to the appropriate section. I wish you could give more details and some resources that you yourself used to become better at Game Hacking.
I have got a set of plans in mind, for instance, writing code snippets and disassembling them using debuggers and stuff. However, I feel like I make no progress for Game Hacking. I have no idea how I should practice to become better at game hacking. Like a set of homework to do. For instance, a beginner programmer would practice the basic loops, conditionals, and other stuff provided by the programming language. The same comparison holds for game hacking. What should I do? If you ask someone what is the primary step for becoming a reverser, he might say go and learn Assembly language since it is prerequisite. I ask what should I practice to become good at Game Hacking? There should something, like learning a specific section?
Thanks for your reply

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Thanks for moving the topic to the appropriate section. I wish you could give more details and some resources that you yourself used to become better at Game Hacking.
I have got a set of plans in mind, for instance, writing code snippets and disassembling them using debuggers and stuff. However, I feel like I make no progress for Game Hacking. I have no idea how I should practice to become better at game hacking. Like a set of homework to do. For instance, a beginner programmer would practice the basic loops, conditionals, and other stuff provided by the programming language. The same comparison holds for game hacking. What should I do? If you ask someone what is the primary step for becoming a reverser, he might say go and learn Assembly language since it is prerequisite. I ask what should I practice to become good at Game Hacking? There should something, like learning a specific section?
Thanks for your reply
Get games and create hacks for them that's how you practice and get better

For now just be able to do C++ stuff, and create trainers for games, the difficult stuff comes later..
Watch Fleep's tutorials "how to hack any game c++" they cove exactly what you want

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.