Solved Hacking Pinball Flash Game in Browser

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

LetMeKnow

Dec 20, 2016
Hello,

I'm curious about hacking a pinball flash game in browsers (Chrome, IE or Firefox) I play pinball for fun and would like to increase my score. I also recently picked up on CE. I'm getting the hang of things however, I can't seem to grasp pinball flash games. I read on multiple forums pinball flash games are difficult to hack.

However the game I play 7up pinball and pepsi max pinball are flash games very similar automatic 100,000 then it goes up by 125, 150, 175 when it hits targets in the game. Loops are 1 mill 2x, 4x etc. when thr ball goes through multiple loops in the game. I put the value in CE and scan it and I have searched for the address and looked into pointer scanner if I had to do more. I still cannot change my score. Pinball seems basic to hack in CE but I can't do it for some reason. Is CE the right software to hack these type of games? Should I look elsewhere like IDA (Its a bit too complicated for me)?

Any help or suggestions? I followed the CE tutorial and reviewed steps still I can't change my score.

7up pinball:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods