Solved Hacking mmo's?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Mentax

Oct 19, 2014
Hey guys,
first of all awesome tutorials! But those are for fps, i would love to know how do i hack mmos like priston tale or risk your life? ( Old school games which i love).
I just start learning c and c++ in my university and i would love to understand how this works ( hacking mmo's ).

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
From what I've found, Priston Tale has anti-cheats XTrap/Gameguard, so learning how to bypass those might help. There are several resources on this site that could point you in the right direction.

https://guidedhacking.com/threads/hackshield-anticheat-bypass-information.10899/

Some stuff on what could be used toward not being caught. Here
This may also be another lead toward helping you. Here

Keep going through Fleep's tutorials, as well as checking out the numerous tutorials and code snippets around the internet.

Best of wishes at your university!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mentax

Oct 19, 2014
k as far as i understand it right, i have to check or better say find the right hex codes for the life regen as an example.

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
Something like that, yes. I'd recommend using Cheat Engine if you don't already have it. If you've never used it before, then I also recommend watching Fleep's cheat engine tutorial series for the basics to some more advanced info on finding the addresses you need. Once you get used to finding addresses on cheat engine, move on to OllyDBG and Fleep's tutorial series on that. The base of a lot of hacks is finding the addresses you need, and having a solid grip in that area will help you a lot. (As well as knowing a coding language for more advanced actions than freezing your health to 1000). Also, you can adapt the ideas behind the tutorials to your game. Just a simple change of the addresses and what you do to them and you have a working hack personalized to your game.

Best of luck

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods