Discuss Hacking in Movies/TV.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

cNoEvil

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 6, 2016
ok now im really fucking angry you've pissed me off for the last time Hex not only have you stolen my online handle but you're trying to expose my methods of attack..
you're fucked now buddy.

r4z0r

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 21, 2016
The funniest thing is that everything is a visual application that refreshes accordingly to the "hack content"

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
ok now im really fucking angry you've pissed me off for the last time Hex not only have you stolen my online handle but you're trying to expose my methods of attack..
you're fucked now buddy.

Chill the fuck out before i cyber nuke you bro. Not kidding.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Do these videos not portray accurate depictions? I think I've gotten that cat virus before! =O

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hacking in movies always makes me cringe, and some asshole is hired as an IT consultant to make sure it's legit and somehow they come up with this crap haha

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Rake;46498 said:
Hacking in movies always makes me cringe, and some asshole is hired as an IT consultant to make sure it's legit and somehow they come up with this crap haha
How do you feel about Mr. Robot?

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
they just word poop hahahha nothing makes sense at all. just like in movies you see a picture and they just "can you zoom in a bit" and they zo0m in to the god damn cells and are geting a DNA match HAHAHHA.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Aw man, good show bro.
All the hacking shit aside, it's still binge-worthy.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods