[Hacking Challenge] PvZ v1.2.0.1093

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Hey GuidedHacking members!

This is a little hacking challenge idea of mine (I hope it's not too difficult but also not too easy)
Here are the goals of the challenge:

1. Snail Speed Hack (->Zen Garden)
2. Exploding Ananas (->Screenshot)

Tip: You'll need Code Injection with Cheat Engine later on to do this!

Try it, good luck, write a C# trainer/hack for it, only giving addresses doesn't count!

"Exploding Ananas" - Screenshot:

Attachments

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I might give it a try! But is that exploding ananas a in-game shootting object? Or i must get it and inject it? And it doesnt seem like a ananas
Or do you mean pineapple/corn?

Oh and plz add your
Savegame, else i must go there on my own

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I might give it a try! But is that exploding ananas a in-game shootting object? Or i must get it and inject it? And it doesnt seem like a ananas
Or do you mean pineapple/corn?

Oh and plz add your
Savegame, else i must go there on my own
Haha I'm not that good with english fruits:D

You dont need to inject anything (but code inject, by jumping to a codecave and execute your code;))
Yes the Whatever is ingame. Like a frozen bullet or a normal one:)

Give it a try.:) If you dont get it I'll release the solution since nobody wants to do this hacking challenge obviously xD. Btw I think the title should be 1.2.0.1073. I dont remember that good:D

Since I just dont know, I'll release the method of finding the address etc. :)

Good luck:)

EDIT: level doesnt matter, I think it was lvl 1..

Last edited:

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Mhmm, i still need to look at codecave tutorials!
After that i hope i'm still feeling lucky and ty!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Mhmm, i still need to look at codecave tutorials!
After that i hope i'm still feeling lucky and ty!
The only thing you need to find is 1 opcode. You need to change it. But for this codecaves are necessary because else the game will crash.

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
The only thing you need to find is 1 opcode. You need to change it. But for this codecaves are necessary because else the game will crash.
I've taken a look at https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/20240/The-Beginners-Guide-to-Codecaves#Introduction0 but it still seems very hard for me to understand and code a dll and injecting it...
But maybe i will be able to get some more knowledge and do some random stuff with the program and finding out how it works, Those codes are very nasty!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I've taken a look at https://www.codeproject.com/Articles/20240/The-Beginners-Guide-to-Codecaves#Introduction0 but it still seems very hard for me to understand and code a dll and injecting it...
But maybe i will be able to get some more knowledge and do some random stuff with the program and finding out how it works, Those codes are very nasty!
You done need a DLL. You can do a CodeInjection with Cheat Engine. Find the opcodes that changes the typ of object (frozen bullet, normal one etc.) and do a codeinjection with cheatengine to change it to always the same bullet. (Memory View->CtrlA->CtrlI (I guess)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
You done need a DLL. You can do a CodeInjection with Cheat Engine. Find the opcodes that changes the typ of object (frozen bullet, normal one etc.) and do a codeinjection with cheatengine to change it to always the same bullet. (Memory View->CtrlA->CtrlI (I guess)
The only fucking bad part is, how do i find the normal bullet :( xD

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Oh, you're already there!

Nice, Can you please give me a hint!

Just Where can i find a pea bullet?
And where the frozen one, so i can like change em there!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Really, can't find it!
Please help me!
What you need is a structure to the bullet. Restart game, plant 1 plant, when it shoots look for it's X pos and freeze it. Then Look what accesses the address. You'll have the X Position offset. Now go to Memory View CtrlD and enter the address of the X pos - the offset. Then plant the plant that makes the bullet to fire. Look what changes if it is fire then. Best plant to build would be the normal peashooter. Then look what accesses the type of bullet. Unfreeze X Pos and then when the peashooter shoots again (1. bullet is no more visible) You'll see what writes to your bullet type. Post here if you've got it.:)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Okay, please release yours, i really dont know how to get it!

Maybe if i see how u did it, i can do another pea or something!

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Okay, please release yours, i really dont know how to get it!

Maybe if i see how u did it, i can do another pea or something!

I wrote how to do it. Follow the steps I explained. I also dont have the tools, not even the address because it's long time ago. But I did it with the steps above.

To find X pos you need to apply speed hack on 0.2 and then when peashooter shoots make unknown float and then increased the whole time.:)

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
I did speedhack on 0.01 was really slow but almost everything increased at the same time, couldn't find the pea.

Really seeing forward to a source, or your foundations!

but im trying again

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Sry but i'm giving up on this.. not advanced enough for this
Okay.. But to get it you would just have needed to follow the steps. I will think about making a video. But it will take some time.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods