Solved Hacking Amount Of Items

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

HackHand

Jul 20, 2015
Hi guys,

I was just working on the RUST, I attached cheat engine debugger and tried to manipulate the memory. For instance, I changed the amount of torch remaining. The problem is even though the number changes in the game, it does not affect the amount of it. Assume I have got 200 torch, after a while it would be reduced to 0 and it will be gone. In the monitor, it shows that you have got 100000, but it is actually reducing the amount each 2-3 seconds. Finally, the item disappears immediately. Is not there anyway to fix this issue? Is it server side? There should be a client side hack for increasing the amount of items, because each time you hit the pile of woods with the hatchet you will get 7 - 10 woods. There should be a way to tamper the data to increase it to gained amount to 1000?

Any help would be appreciated.

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
Any proof? anything that can approve that it is server-sided? I just want to know how it is possible to detect that whether it is server-sided or not!
You need to be 100% sure you have the right address, and if you do, but can't write to it, then it's server sided.

HackHand

Jul 20, 2015
You need to be 100% sure you have the right address, and if you do, but can't write to it, then it's server sided.
How can I be 100% sure that I have got the write address? I edited a particular address which changed the value of the item in them monitor, does that ensure whether it was the exact address for it?

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
How can I be 100% sure that I have got the write address? I edited a particular address which changed the value of the item in them monitor, does that ensure whether it was the exact address for it?
Having knowledge in reverse engineering and knowing what you do there.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Often times the number displayed on your screen and the actual variable are different variables and located at seperate addresses.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.