Solved Hacking AC,please help me!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

EliteAces

Feb 1, 2013
What are address?

I used CheatEngine to find address of Assault Cube.

What do I put as the Value? Do I tick Hex?

What is the Vaule Types?

Thanks

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Addresses are e.g. where your health is saved.. As value you would have to enter your HP

The most common type is 4 Bytes (=int32).

Everything is taught in our guide:
https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
What are address?

I used CheatEngine to find address of Assault Cube.

What do I put as the Value? Do I tick Hex?

What is the Vaule Types?

Thanks

Addresses are memory storage locations used by the program to control input/output and control flow. You should start with doing the CheatEngine Tutorials that comes with CheatEngine. It will teach you the basics of using CE and learning about pointers and addresses. These should be completed when your new to using CE and memory scanning. Good Luck! :)

EliteAces

Feb 1, 2013
Addresses are memory storage locations used by the program to control input/output and control flow. You should start with doing the CheatEngine Tutorials that comes with CheatEngine. It will teach you the basics of using CE and learning about pointers and addresses. These should be completed when your new to using CE and memory scanning. Good Luck! :)
Yes,but the game I want to hack blocks CE,and also,it will be in full screen when game starts,what software do you recommend?

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Yes,but the game I want to hack blocks CE,and also,it will be in full screen when game starts,what software do you recommend?
Before you can effectively use CheatEngine you need to learn how to use hence the CheatEngine Tutorials that are provided with it. Once you are able to understand and use CE you can then move on to finding the addresses/pointers/offsets. Assault Cube has a CE check? This is the first I've heard of it. I never played Assault Cube so I wouldn't know, but other people don't seem to have this problem. Some games do try to prevent cheating by blocking or refusing to start if a debugger is detected. There are various workarounds/bypassers/plugins for the various anti-cheat software just need to do some looking around online. Full screen games can almost all the time be forced into window mode if the game does not provide an option to run it in window mode, or you could alt+tab out every time. When the game is full screen try pressing Alt+Enter. If that doesn't work try opening the games shortcut and in the target field add -window at the end.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods