Video Tutorial Hack Super Jump For Almost Any Game (Far Cry Primal)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ChrisFayte

Game Destroyer
Dank Tier VIP
Apr 10, 2016
Hack Super Jump For Almost Any Game

Today we learn to bend the rules of the games physics to the way we want them to go..
Using Far Cry Primal, we will learn how to hack a Super Jump, not using gravity nor modifying the Y Coordinates,,
but we use another technique to raise our height ceiling and tricking the game's physics to allow us to jump as high as we want.

***Correction I need to make from the vid. Ground level may NOT always be 0 it was just that way in far cry primal. It could be a signed number, it could be 1 and it could have decimals.. So be aware, you know you are on the right track when there are lots of display codes of the same value, use the process of elimination to grab the internal code.***

Last edited:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
100 ways to skin a cat.
Love how you build on the basics and demonstrate how critically thinking about the mechanics of the game helps you find options.

KISKE

Game Developer
Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jul 27, 2016
Love the intro, I thought I was going to see a Hollywood movie.
BTW, amazing tutorial, I learn something new today.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods