Solved Hack Questions/Problems!!!!!

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Xerozus

Nov 28, 2013
Hi Guys,,,
I have three problems...
First I downloaded Fleep's crosshair , but there is always an error, then I tried to istall DX SDK again, but the Error Comes again! I Need help for this.

The second Problem is that I watched Fleep's YT Vids and the Aimbot for Assault Cube doesn't work, but the health and the coordinates are shown, but the aimbot doesn't work... Please help me with all my Problems!!!!!

The third, I don't know how to Change the Profile Image, because when I click on my Profile Image I can't Change it....

I would be really thankful with your help!!!

Last edited:

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Hi Guys,,,
I have three problems...
First I downloaded Fleep's crosshair , but there is always an error, then I tried to istall DX SDK again, but the Error Comes again! I Need help for this.

The second Problem is that I watched Fleep's YT Vids and the Aimbot for Assault Cube doesn't work, but the health and the coordinates are shown, but the aimbot doesn't work... Please help me with all my Problems!!!!!

The third, I don't know how to Change the Profile Image, because when I click on my Profile Image I can't Change it....

I would be really thankful with your help!!!
You can change your avatar under settings, not my profile.
And you need to be more specific, what errors are you getting and show some source.

Arickyy

Jr.Hacker
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Nov 25, 2013
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods