Solved Hack for Ace of Spades (Steam)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Fowl3628800

Aug 23, 2015
Hi there,

I've been trying to make a hack for Ace of Spades (not the classic version) (Steam link), but I didn't come far and now I need your help xD

I tried the simple Cheat Engine approach by scanning for some changeable values (e.g. health, ammo), but it seems as if the game changes the address of them when they change - I didn't find anything.

The game appears to be written in some kind of Python compiled into native code or C extensions for Python (lots of .pyd files - basically the same as .dlls). According to this tutorial, such files have an init<name>() function, which calls Py_InitModule with an array containing the methods of the module. The .pyd file I've taken a look at (aoslib.scenes.main.player.pyd) actually calls this Py_InitModule function, but passes an empty array of methods.

Do you have experience with such Python/C games or suggestions/ideas on how to hack this game?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Don't worry about that python shit it has nothing to do with your problem. You need to find your variables in memory, and then find pointers to them here is the tutorial you need:

if you're not a newbie why can't you find simple variables? lmao

Last edited:

Fowl3628800

Aug 23, 2015
Thanks Rake, but I'm not a total newbie in game hacking :) as I already mentioned,
I tried the simple Cheat Engine approach by scanning for some changeable values (e.g. health, ammo), but it seems as if the game changes the address of them when they change - I didn't find anything.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods