Solved hack any game

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Exa

Mar 27, 2014
Hi I made hack for MicroVolts and I want to ask what is that wrong :( I can't use the hack ( not successfuly write memory)

Picture : bandicam 2014-05-17 19-43-57-481.jpg all is fine but just that ... I don't know , I'm follow FLEEP videos but just that wrong ;( please help me I have skype for helpers : promicrojek

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Do you even know the basics of the language that you are using ? Because you dont seems to know how it works And you wont be able to do anything later other than copy/paste ...

Last edited:

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
As i might think what your problem is, it basicly already says "Indentifier not found!"

So as example, you might have done this:
C++:
#include <blabla>
using namespace std;

int main()
{
//stuff
}

void WriteToMemory(parameters)
{
//stuff
}
Instead of pre-declaring your function
C++:
#include <blabla>
using namespace std;

void WriteToMemory(parameters); // Dont forget to also include the parameters like in the function itself.

int main()
{
//stuff
}

void WriteToMemory(parameters)
{
//stuff
}
But as Cyrion said, you should always learn the basics of a programming languange, good luck!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods