Download gunz 2 the second duel hacks

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
Just figured I'd just show the effects of this hack on GunZ 2 for those who are interested.
(I wasn't sure if this was the correct area to post this since it's a video demonstration)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXYxzYnMVxE&list=UUWn0Wfil66mL2nhPbQWBcVQ
NOTE: This only really works client sided if you're in a campaign mission that you hosted(Or just by yourself.)
I'm pretty sure you could change the code around to send your player coordinates to the enemies and have a sort of reverse effect.

Here is my basic Cheat Engine AA(Auto Assembly) code I use to achieve this.

C++:
[ENABLE]
//code from here to '[DISABLE]' will be used to enable the cheat
//Is working for Gunz Ver 0.9.1 st (48466)
//Make sure you have God Mode on!! or spam Ivan's "E" Special (Kinda works.)
alloc(newmem,2048) //2kb should be enough
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)
label(whatever)
registersymbol(whatever)
aobscan(aob1, 8B 8F 9C 00 00 00 8B 97 A0 00 00 00 8B 87 A4 00 00 00 89 4D C8 8D 4D C8)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
//place your code here
push eax
mov eax,[[[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+017D3A1C]+B0]+4]+0]+60]+9C] //Players X Axis Pointer
mov [edi+000009C],eax //Enemies X Axis
mov eax,[[[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+017D3A1C]+B0]+4]+0]+60]+A0] //Players Z Axis Pointer.
mov [edi+00000A0],eax //Enemies Z Axis
mov eax,[[[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+017D4040]+150]+6C]+624]+164]+A4] //Players Y Axis Pointer
mov [edi+00000A4],eax //Enemies Y Axis
pop eax
jmp exit

originalcode:
mov ecx,[edi+0000009C]
mov edx,[edi+000000A0]
mov eax,[edi+000000A4]

exit:
jmp returnhere

//"Gunz2_Steam.exe"+4B2193:
aob1:
whatever:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
//code from here till the end of the code will be used to disable the cheat
dealloc(newmem)
whatever:
//"Gunz2_Steam.exe"+4B2193:
mov ecx,[edi+0000009C]
mov edx,[edi+000000A0]
mov eax,[edi+000000A4]
//Alt: db 8B 8F 9C 00 00 00
unregistersymbol(whatever)
I love making these kind of hacks. Next step: Learn to incorporate this in C++!

Last edited:

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Gunz isn't the same anymore :( Good thing that you make hack for Gunz 2, it sucks :D

Heisa

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jul 3, 2013
Any aimbots/trigger bots for this? Good job, btw.

Ayamin

Apr 27, 2014
Array of byte search fails, do you have a mask for it? Also, I'm getting this error when I try to add it to the table:

"Error in line 16 (mov eax,[[[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+017D3A1C]+B0]+4]+0]+60]+9C]) : This instruction can't be compiled"

Khonnor

Mar 7, 2014
Oh my apologies the code that is posted right now is out of date, and I believe the Array of Bytes are also incorrect, I forgot to delete them when I posted this code.
I'll try to update a newer one later on.

Ayamin

Apr 27, 2014
Just for my personal future reference.

Well, learning how to create a DLL / External featuring multiple hacks seems like a decent idea to me.
Hey, so far I've found z-bar, ammo, and special attack delay functions for Elena and Ivan. I still can't find x, y, and z coordinates though. My main goal is finding the player structure so I can get the offset for the hand of god perk.

EDIT:
I've found the z axis (forward and backwards) coordinates, and I can modify them. Currently looking for the base address and offsets of the pointers to it now.

EDIT:

I think I've found the base address. Once I have it, I'll look for the array of bytes. I'll compare mine to yours, only a few hex should be changed. Once I find the changed hex, I can make a mask. We can work together to make an array of byte pattern searcher in C++ so that we can make this vaccuum work regardless of updates! (If we have a proper mask and array of bytes, we can search for the general pattern every time.)

I think the offsets are a bit different though. This time, the instructions that change the coordinates look like this:

C++:
fld dword ptr [eax]
fstp dword ptr [edi+00000098] // foward/backward
fld dword ptr [eax+04]
fstp dword ptr [edi+0000009C]
fld dword ptr [eax+08]
fstp dword ptr [edi+000000A0]

Last edited:

crx123

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Nobleman
Apr 16, 2014
Hey, so far I've found z-bar, ammo, and special attack delay functions for Elena and Ivan. I still can't find x, y, and z coordinates though. My main goal is finding the player structure so I can get the offset for the hand of god perk.
Did you try dissecting data/structures and see if its close to your zbar or ammo?
If not then just try to guess where x or y increases/decreases and scan for it, or run up/down the hill and try to find z coordinates, or go up a ladder or something..

Ayamin

Apr 27, 2014
Did you try dissecting data/structures and see if its close to your zbar or ammo?
If not then just try to guess where x or y increases/decreases and scan for it, or run up/down the hill and try to find z coordinates, or go up a ladder or something..
I'm currently working on coordinates so I can teleport/clip through walls.

I've found the general vicinity of the playerstructure. (It stores a string with my player name, then a few offsets later the hp (but not ap), and the forward and sideways coordinates (but not up and down).)
I think I'm a few offsets off from the actual player structure, but I'll try to work with it.

Edit: The offsets are the same as OP's code.

EDIT: Found the structure for the coordinates, but it doesn't seem to be the player structure. It seems there's a different structure for coordinates... or the beginning of the structure is before the address I'm at.
Anyways, I can teleport around, have infinite Zbar, zero delay, etc. Still working on hand of god.

Last edited:

crx123

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Nobleman
Apr 16, 2014
I'm currently working on coordinates so I can teleport/clip through walls.

I've found the general vicinity of the playerstructure. (It stores a string with my player name, then a few offsets later the hp (but not ap), and the forward and sideways coordinates (but not up and down).)
I think I'm a few offsets off from the actual player structure, but I'll try to work with it.

Edit: The offsets are the same as OP's code.

EDIT: Found the structure for the coordinates, but it doesn't seem to be the player structure. It seems there's a different structure for coordinates... or the beginning of the structure is before the address I'm at.
Anyways, I can teleport around, have infinite Zbar, zero delay, etc. Still working on hand of god.
Have you found hp? I can't find it, or i just can't freeze it.
Maybe i should try it in a mission instead of practice mode

Edit: I guess you can't change hp, now i am just wondering how to do you find invincibility

Last edited:

crx123

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Nobleman
Apr 16, 2014
That's in a separate edit.
I understand that, but how did you find it? I've tried to look for changed value after death(blinking), but that didn't work.
I don't know what else to try..

Ayamin

Apr 27, 2014
I understand that, but how did you find it? I've tried to look for changed value after death(blinking), but that didn't work.
I don't know what else to try..
I haven't found it yet. A separate edit as in it's an injected dll made by someone else, which uses packets I believe instead of memory edits.

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
How did you guys find them lvl 5 pointers ? I'm a bit confused atm , trying to find them with CE. >.<

crx123

Jr.Coder
Silenced
Nobleman
Apr 16, 2014
I got lvl 3 pointers with pointer scanner. Here's a few of them if you want
98 = x
9c = y
a0 = z
[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+0182E124]+120]+10]+98]
[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+015D201C]+280]+24]+98]
[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+015D201C]+284]+24]+98]

My script if anyone wants to know how to save coordinates. Btw vac_enable should be called save_coordinates or something.. idk why i called it that.
Also it probably needs an aobscan

[ENABLE]
C++:
alloc(newmem,2048)
label(returnhere)
label(x)
label(y)
label(z)
label(vac_enable)
label(vac)
label(mobvac_enable)
label(mob_to_coord)
registersymbol(mobvac_enable)
registersymbol(vac_enable)
registersymbol(x)
registersymbol(y)
registersymbol(z)

newmem:
fld dword ptr [eax+08]        //originalcode
fstp dword ptr [edi+000000A0] //originalcode
cmp [vac_enable],1
je vac
cmp [mobvac_enable],1
je mob_to_coord
jmp returnhere

vac:
mov [vac_enable],0
push ecx
mov ecx,[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+0182E124]+120]+10]+98]   //PlayerX to [x]
mov [x],ecx
mov ecx,[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+0182E124]+120]+10]+9C]   //PlayerY to [y]
mov [y],ecx
mov ecx,[[[["Gunz2_Steam.exe"+0182E124]+120]+10]+A0]   //PlayerZ to [z]
mov [z],ecx
pop ecx
jmp returnhere

mob_to_coord:
cmp [x],0
je returnhere
cmp [edi+00000050],#1936618855   //1936618855 = gunslinger //Enemies have their own names so you can filter them if you want
je returnhere
push ecx
mov ecx,[x]
mov [edi+00000098],ecx   //Saved [x] to EnemyX
mov ecx,[y]
mov [edi+0000009C],ecx   //Saved [y] to EnemyY
mov ecx,[z]
mov [edi+000000A0],ecx   //Saved [z] to EnemyZ
pop ecx
jmp returnhere

vac_enable:
dd 0
mobvac_enable:
dd 0
x:
dd 0
y:
dd 0
z:
dd 0

"Gunz2_Steam.exe"+545038:
jmp newmem
nop
nop
nop
nop
returnhere:

[DISABLE]
"Gunz2_Steam.exe"+545038:
fld dword ptr [eax+08]
fstp dword ptr [edi+000000A0]
dealloc(newmem)
unregistersymbol(mobvac_enable)
unregistersymbol(vac_enable)
unregistersymbol(x)
unregistersymbol(y)
unregistersymbol(z)

Cyrion

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Dec 31, 2013
Yea i know how to use the pointer scanner, but there are way too much pointer , how do you find the one that works ? (I never had to use lvl 3 pointer + b4)

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods