Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Game Name
Gunz 2
Anticheat
How long you been coding/hacking?
Coding Language
Been a long time since I last made a release here so here's a little DLL I made for GunZ 2.

Called it CIFN as in (C)ampaign (I)s (F)un (N)ow... I've only tested the hacks in campaign mode and made them in campaign mode. Have no idea if any of them will work in pvp. Don't expect them too.

I think it's finally time I try doing either of Fleep's DirectX or GDI tutorials cause I need to start drawing in games! lol >.<

Piccy

Space and Ctrl to increase and decrease height respectively with Fly Hack.... Actually.
Take those instructions with a grain of salt cause it's known to flip when changing phases in a mission sometimes lol.

Teleporter isn't done. It works, just not all the missions are implemented. Right now it's just the first two.

Video?!

Virus scans

CIFN.dll - Jotti's malware scan
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2a88e81d6bb124b967239354000031b168b9c4954da32b5928 13e7d1d8921992/analysis/1471338904/

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Rake

Ayyyther

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 14, 2016
These will more than likely work in online matches. The original game had no difference in addresses between Campaign/Quest. Neither did the second, iirc. Should definitely think about removing some of the more... game ruining features. Or restricting them to solo play. With such a small game that isn't being developed, nothing will be getting patched. Would hate to say what's left of the community (myself included) stop playing or go back to running private servers because of something like this.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Awesome release! Take a good look newbies, you too can become legend if you just get your ass in gear and practice like this good fellow Traxin

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
These will more than likely work in online matches. The original game had no difference in addresses between Campaign/Quest. Neither did the second, iirc. Should definitely think about removing some of the more... game ruining features. Or restricting them to solo play. With such a small game that isn't being developed, nothing will be getting patched. Would hate to say what's left of the community (myself included) stop playing or go back to running private servers because of something like this.
Maybe if you're host otherwise I'm pretty sure they'll be useless. Either way what's done is done. Ain't no taking something off the internet once it's gone up, you know that.

Plus like you said this game is dead anyways. You all know each other each other already. If worst comes to worst and you get a bunch of randoms invading with hacks you tell your friends the password to your room and that's it. Problem solved.

Also I wasn't aware there were private servers for Gunz 2? I thought all the PSs were for the first Gunz? Which I actually prefer over this game. RIP K-Style :(

And thank you for the kind words Rake :)

P.S. I think it's funny I have a donor badge and a blue name, guess it's time to pay rent! Lol xD

Ayyyther

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 14, 2016
Maybe if you're host otherwise I'm pretty sure they'll be useless. Either way what's done is done. Ain't no taking something off the internet once it's gone up, you know that.

Plus like you said this game is dead anyways. You all know each other each other already. If worst comes to worst and you get a bunch of randoms invading with hacks you tell your friends the password to your room and that's it. Problem solved.

Also I wasn't aware there were private servers for Gunz 2? I thought all the PSs were for the first Gunz? Which I actually prefer over this game. RIP K-Style :(

And thank you for the kind words Rake :)

P.S. I think it's funny I have a donor badge and a blue name, guess it's time to pay rent! Lol xD

I'm hesitant to link you to any seeing as how the game's a preservation project at this point. No money left in it for us devs.

Also, I just checked. Positions, etc, all work in multiplayer. I didn't test it with your dll, but I wrote a quick external that works just fine with the same addresses in campaign or otherwise.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
I'm hesitant to link you to any seeing as how the game's a preservation project at this point. No money left in it for us devs.

Also, I just checked. Positions, etc, all work in multiplayer. I didn't test it with your dll, but I wrote a quick external that works just fine with the same addresses in campaign or otherwise.
Well I'll say this. The way I wrote my position hacks is it separates the player from NPC entities by hooking where the players coords are being updated and comparing values unique to the playable characters.

If used in multiplayer it will not work. It will not be able to identify who the local player is and who an enemy is. Not game breaking.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
ayyyther you hax0red my site now I have to haxx0r your game, that's fair right :p
Traxin I fix0red your name color, sorry!

Ayyyther

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 14, 2016
Rake;44350 said:
ayyyther you hax0red my site now I have to haxx0r your game, that's fair right :p
:( Have at Gunz 2, if you must. But step into original Gunz servers, expect every single thing you do on your machine while playing the game to be logged. Private servers are already illegal and still operating with no issues. Complying with privacy laws isn't a concern for us :)

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Rake;44350 said:
Lol wasn't that serious I hadn't even noticed till right before I mentioned it.

Apr 3, 2019
Hello, I know this thread is old, and I was trying to find a way to direct message you about this (there's no option when i look), but I opened your file using notepad and saw there's VCRUNTIME140D.dll, which, when i try to inject, does not exist. It has been a while so i'm guessing gunz 2 team removed this file? I saw vcomp90.dll and I tried to replace VCRUNTIME140D.dll with vcomp90.dll instead but then it says this file is not a valid .dll when i do that. I really don't know much about hacking and was wondering if you could help me. I just downloaded gunz 2 because I really miss this game and enjoy campaign.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Hello, I know this thread is old, and I was trying to find a way to direct message you about this (there's no option when i look), but I opened your file using notepad and saw there's VCRUNTIME140D.dll, which, when i try to inject, does not exist. It has been a while so i'm guessing gunz 2 team removed this file? I saw vcomp90.dll and I tried to replace VCRUNTIME140D.dll with vcomp90.dll instead but then it says this file is not a valid .dll when i do that. I really don't know much about hacking and was wondering if you could help me. I just downloaded gunz 2 because I really miss this game and enjoy campaign.
Nah that's a debug dll, shouldn't even be there. I'll check once I get home if I still even have this project but tbh, I doubt it.

Actually I did have it, I updated the original post with the source code and everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rake
Apr 3, 2019
So i snooped around a bit, I downloaded hex editor and deleted the D after 140 after seeing process information of gunz2_steam.exe from extreme injector, it uses vcruntime140.dll without the D, now when i inject it says injected successfully but the game automatically closes everytime like someone pressed X on it, doesn't crash just closes. I guess they patched it. sad I really wanted to try it out it looked fun in your video :(. Ty for the source update btw!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods