GuidedHacking Vent Server

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats PUBG Accounts

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I know this has been chatted about and even started before, but that was quite some time ago and with so many new members I think it's time we try and start up a vent server for GuidedHacking. :) I will be more than happy to pay for it, but I would like to know if you guys are interested in it first so I don't just waste my money on it. :p

It doesn't have to be Vent either, it could be Mummble, RaidCall, Team Speak, whatever. Any suggestions or interest? :)

-Crazywink

darkwave

Jul 1, 2013
Even for me as a new member this doesn't make much sense. Like what would we talk anyways? "Yay I'm done coding my Hello World programm?" Normally I enjoy talking with people on teamspeak/vent, but for such forums it's not the best idea. Mostly people are focused on their stuff anyway and don't want people to disturb them, which I can understand.

IRC would be a much better idea. Especially for some supporting.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Even for me as a new member this doesn't make much sense. Like what would we talk anyways? "Yay I'm done coding my Hello World programm?" Normally I enjoy talking with people on teamspeak/vent, but for such forums it's not the best idea. Mostly people are focused on their stuff anyway and don't want people to disturb them, which I can understand.

IRC would be a much better idea. Especially for some supporting.
Collaborations, help with programming, group projects. Along with that you assume that all we ever talk about is programming.. ;) If you want to be left alone, don't join? :p It's focused more towards people that need help and don't want to wait 6 hours for someone to respond.

-Crazywink

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
I'm definitely for IRC chat. I don't really use the chatbox on this site and I know a lot of people do so IRC would be a great way for people to talk about things and others can watch and learn, or log chats and go back later on to read.

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I'm definitely for IRC chat. I don't really use the chatbox on this site and I know a lot of people do so IRC would be a great way for people to talk about things and others can watch and learn, or log chats and go back later on to read.
Yeah I agree, I find myself not looking at the chatbox. I'll look into some IRC. :)

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I wouldn't mind a vent server but at the same time irc would be cheaper and easier. Maybe a vent server with only a small amount of slots? Not bothered either way.

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
IRC, TS3 or Vent would work for me. Allows us to communicate with members and help them when needed. :)

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
IRC is awesome, I could Idle in there alllllll day! As I do in many other channels anyway xD

jordy

Dank Tier Donator
Mar 12, 2013
I think i've got a VPS for 10-15 more days left on it.

You could host a Teamspeak or vent server of it if you want?

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Im in for teamspeak/ventrillo/mumble. There is no bigger power than group of programmers! We can discuss coding problems and direct newcomers to right place

HoboDangerboy

Jul 6, 2013
I like the Raidcall we have setup right now and I already see a few people helping/teaching some newer members. Monkey is a huge help on the Raidcall and he is always on it.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Monkey is a huge help on the Raidcall
Yeah, the guy is a beast helpzor and a very special character. Don't flood him with too many questions though, he is a human being after all .. or.. is he?

Rake

I'm not your friend
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Yeah, the guy is a beast helpzor and a very special character. Don't flood him with too many questions though, he is a human being after all .. or.. is he?