GuidedHacking Flames by Crazywink

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I'm no graphics designer, but I do enjoy messing around in Photoshop. :) Here's a logo/background I made for GuidedHacking. :) (Looks better fullscreen)

I spent about 4 hours on this, I got sloppy on my name and didn't do individual characters, but I got the Guided Hacking part, so I'm happy with it. :)

I've always enjoyed messing around with graphics, though I'm not nearly as good as I wished I was. :/ Any feedback would be appreciated. :)

Thanks,
Crazywink

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Very nice :D My knowledge with graphics designs limits with basic usage of gimp though, I'm far from an 'art expert' ;)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Thanks guys :D I really appreciate the feedback. :)

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Nice background crazy, I will probably be using it as my desktop background on one of my tutorials if thats ok with you.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
That's perfectly fine with me. :) Glad you like it. :D

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I've attached the full 1920x1080 picture since the Photobucket version wasn't as high a resolution in case you decide to use it as a background, and it's a .zip just because of the jpeg issue. :)

habit

Oct 30, 2012
4 Hours wtf, Nice Effort Man, But you Could of took More time making adjustments on the flames because they look all over the place and I cant even read the below. Not Trying To Flame, just real talk.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts