GuidedHacking App(?)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
I need some opinions! What do you think of what I got so far?

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
I will be adding everything, but I just wanted to see if members would like the way it looks. And all connects to my database are via PHP.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Hello AlphaAnonymous,

While I really like the idea. If I recall correctly, some individuals in the past attempted to make an similar program like this. But they canceled the project. Now seeing someone else taking the initiative really makes me happy. But you do understand that you have to keep on updating the program every time someone releases a new hack etc. :)

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Hello AlphaAnonymous,

While I really like the idea. If I recall correctly, some individuals in the past attempted to make an similar program like this. But they canceled the project. Now seeing someone else taking the initiative really makes me happy. But you do understand that you have to keep on updating the program every time someone releases a new hack etc. :)
You are right. I was planning to have a weekly update. Does that sound good?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You are right. I was planning to have a weekly update. Does that sound good?
Weekly updates sounds good. :)

Hopefully Fleep will agree to this. As having a program that offers all hacks / trainers in one click really would be handy. :)

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
Weekly updates sounds good. :)

Hopefully Fleep will agree to this. As having a program that offers all hacks / trainers in one click really would be handy. :)
I also thinking of adding a tutorials section also. LOL. Just for the hell of it.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I also thinking of adding a tutorials section also. LOL. Just for the hell of it.
Well a tutorial section would be great. I'd much rather those tutorials be video tutorials than text tutorials though. :)

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I definitely think that the layout needs to be changed, even though it is a simple layout. That's just my opinion, everybody's different.

How are you going to inject the hacks? How will you work all that out?

Hello AlphaAnonymous,

I was a part of the original development team, and if I remember correctly, Fleep thought it would be to large a security risk for something like this to be released.

AlphaAnonymous

Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
I definitely think that the layout needs to be changed, even though it is a simple layout. That's just my opinion, everybody's different.

I was a part of the original development team, and if I remember correctly, Fleep thought it would be to large a security risk for something like this to be released.
What were the security risks?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014

See I knew that one of the mods were one of the developers! (maybe multiple)

What you say is true though. Can't agree more!

Alavon

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2013
Great, i'd like to see it running and maybe the chat box?! would be cool!

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts