GuidedHacking App What hacks would you like to see?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey guys, we(Me, Konsowa, Helios) are currently creating the GuidedHacking app and will be releasing it soon, this App will be released once its stable and we would like to know what games you guys would like to see hacked in there, this can be anything from trainers to aimbots etc. Note:If the hack is very difficult to do we may make it private but we will get into that later.

Most hacks will be available to everyone for free though, and we are going to be sharing it with everyone for the first couple of weeks and then moving up to only members with a certain amount of posts.

So please write below if you would like a specific hack or trainer for a game of your choice and we will consider adding it to the app.

Thanks and see below for a small preview of the app, Obviously the final version will have more features but this is what we have so far.

Fleep

Attachments

chekkers

Jul 22, 2012
I just need undetectable aimbot hack for my FPS game called UBERSTRIKE.

I am using macbook pro with windows partition. I could probably DL the parallels if needed to run a window based application.

Please help me guys.

TIA.

Dapk1n

Jul 18, 2012
Garry's Mod hack could be so awesome!
And please, let it be private, or else people will just start to share it, and then it will be detected, like SethHack

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Dapk1n said:
Garry's Mod hack could be so awesome!
And please, let it be private, or else people will just start to share it, and then it will be detected, like SethHack
On it ;)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
What did you use for the design of the program? Krypton?

xploiitz

Coder
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jul 26, 2012
You guys could try this game, Gore: Ultimate soldier.
https://www.4drulers.com/gore/index.php

the player base now is extremely small, but there is absolutely no anti cheat measurements.
I believe this game uses openGL instead of DirectX but you can still do some fun memory stuff.

wessie

Jul 5, 2012
I think i could be kinda usefull for CoD series (and other Q3 based games) because i got verry much experience with these

Kosothingy (damm hard name LOL!) already knows my CoD series cheats, i think they are pretty strong and have alot of configurations

~Wessie

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
wessie said:
I think i could be kinda usefull for CoD series (and other Q3 based games) because i got verry much experience with these

Kosothingy (damm hard name LOL!) already knows my CoD series cheats, i think they are pretty strong and have alot of configurations

~Wessie
Yh I think I saw some of your work also, to be honest we are probably scraping this as there are a couple of things that could go very wrong.
Thinking of starting a hacks for sale system(very cheap of course) where anyone who wants to release something can do on the site for something like 80% profit.
But this is still in very early stages. I'm gonna lock this thread for now until further development happens on it or we come to a conclusion.

Fleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods