Community Guided Hacking Rejuvenation

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012

In light of the added Administration, there are some changes that are going to be coming to Guided Hacking to hopefully spruce the place up a bit.

Firstly, we are going to be assigning new moderators, both Global and Sectional. Moderators must be actively moderating on the forum, if the mod is inactive for an extended period of time without explanation, that mod will be demoted. This is to prevent any situations like we had where 9/10 of the staff was inactive. No more! A thread will be made shortly about this directly.

Along with the new Moderators will come new sections and section clean-ups. The organization of the forums will be changing to make navigation simpler. We will also go through and remove all trash threads, i.e. duplicate posts, spam threads, flame threads, troll threads etc. This will be a thorough clean to make sure all garbage is taken care of so we can manage the new threads easier. With these new sections will also come some new content, like Events and reinstating Member of the Month.

A big one I'm going to be working on is a new theme/skin for Guided Hacking. This will be a big work in progress.

We also plan to bring back achievements/trophies and give actual incentive to reach them, along with the ability to show-boat your trophies.

User ranks will receive a touch-up as well, establishing group colors, different requirements, etc.

Many other small things will be changing around the site in the coming days as well. Little things like allowing .rar files to be attached, added emoticons, section changes, touch-ups to the rules, and more!

Let's reinstate the golden state of Guided Hacking! :)

<3
Your New Administators,
Crazywink, Spock, and Fleep

Last edited by a moderator:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Does that mean the hack request section will finally be removed? It's the most counter productive and useless section here. No one learns anything, everyone gets annoyed and it just takes away from the point of GH.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Does that mean the hack request section will finally be removed? It's the most counter productive and useless section here. No one learns anything, everyone gets annoyed and it just takes away from the point of GH.
Yes. :)

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Totally agree with you, Squeenie.

Nailo

Jan 20, 2015
YES! i was worry that this site might shut down due to lack of funds but iam quite glad m8 that this is not the case,Thanks for all your videos and helpful advice, from a few months lurker and now member :).

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
Finally. I hope that guidedhacking becomes more active then and with less "how do i get aimbot and esp for..."

Btw i think you mean garbage not garage xd

Thanks

Solaire

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dec 15, 2013
YES! i was worry that this site might shut down due to lack of funds but iam quite glad m8 that this is not the case,Thanks for all your videos and helpful advice, from a few months lurker and now member :).
Glad to have you fully here! :D

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is good news! Go team GuidedHacking!

I volunteer my skills as resident noob assistant and any other departments that I am needed.

Szaka

Coder
Nobleman
Mar 14, 2013
Someone would like to program something in group? Like new fresh game? :)

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Sounds like something that should've been done a year ago. Glad someone finally went for a change, best of luck, I might even pop back on if thats coming down as you're planning.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Sounds like something that should've been done a year ago. Glad someone finally went for a change, best of luck, I might even pop back on if thats coming down as you're planning.
OMG ITS ALIVE O.O *poke with a stick on it*
and yeh thats true.

AlphaAnonymous

*Creating A Perfect World
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Aug 9, 2012
This shall be interesting! Hopefully I will still get to keep my Section Moderator tittle. D:

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
How about if someone wants to know how to make,example "no spread for css" ?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
How about if someone wants to know how to make,example "no spread for css" ?
If I was that someone I would research nospread source code on the internet and then start an educated discussion by creating a thread in one of these sections:

MultiPlayer Hacks -> First Person Shooters ->Counter Strike: Source
https://guidedhacking.com/forumdisplay.php?217-Counter-Strike-Source

MultiPlayer Hacks -> First Person Shooters ->Counter Strike: Source -> Help
https://guidedhacking.com/forumdisplay.php?367-Help

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Im online alot im just not posting anything, since 80% of the posts werent about hacking.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods