Guide Guide on How to Call Game Functions

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

omarbgm

Silenced
Sep 19, 2019
Alright dude, I thought you were going to solve this by now, but apparently you can't, so...
We can see that you haven't followed the tutorial at all, because you couldn't even make the right project type on visual studio, what you are doing is an external C++ program that's outside the target process address space, a.k.a you are calling your own program memory at 0x8A79F80, where as you should be creating a DLL and inject it in the target process.
Please refer to the beginners guide as it looks like you don't know jack shit about C++ and game hacking.
I'm sorry but you are gonna make it to my sig.
yes actually you totally right i totally have not much knowledge about this ... but honestly i ve put something to do in my eyes im learning while doing it im learning something when i need it this is the way im going in i took a look at the guide but didnt did it all just took what i need first and secondely i didnt understand why would i make and inject a dll and all iwant to do is calling a function ??

Hype

Meme Tier VIP
Mar 16, 2019
yes actually you totally right i totally have not much knowledge about this ... but honestly i ve put something to do in my eyes im learning while doing it im learning something when i need it this is the way im going in i took a look at the guide but didnt did it all just took what i need first and secondely i didnt understand why would i make and inject a dll and all iwant to do is calling a function ??
I think you should spend more time at programming at all.
Well, if you inject and .dll into process, everything you do is named "internally". Because you have access to process memory like process functions, variables and more. Like you are original developer.
While you are external, you don't have direct access to any of it, so you have to open a handle to the process and use Windows functions to read memory etc.

omarbgm

Silenced
Sep 19, 2019
Well, if you inject and .dll into process, everything you do is named "internally". Because you have access to process memory like process functions, variables and more. Like you are original developer.
While you are external, you don't have direct access to any of it, so you have to open a handle to the process and use Windows functions to read memory etc.
ahh kkay thank you il try that

omarbgm

Silenced
Sep 19, 2019
sorry if wasted your time for my questions

luandevecchi

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 19, 2018
1572543411816.png

why the hell are you calling a external process function inside your program main and expecting it to work??lllllol

you'll need to first get this function RVA then analyzing it's calling convention and arguments and JUST THEN internally call the function

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
how will iget them ?

PLEASE WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO TUTORIAL AND THE WHOLE BEGINNERS GUIDE!

you are asking basic questions that could be answer watching the entire video or reading the beginners guide, you are only wasting our time!
I see you are trying to learn, but please stop asking things that we already have answers for in tutorials.
PLEEEEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEE
i'm sorry @Rake I know this is supposed to be a friendly community

omarbgm

Silenced
Sep 19, 2019

PLEASE WATCH THE ENTIRE VIDEO TUTORIAL AND THE WHOLE BEGINNERS GUIDE!

you are asking basic questions that could be answer watching the entire video or reading the beginners guide, you are only wasting our time!
I see you are trying to learn, but please stop asking things that we already have answers for in tutorials.
yea sure sorry about the bothering

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods