Solved GTA 5 Online cheating money possibilities?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

rockbaskit

Aug 19, 2012
I have been trying to mod my gta 5 money and or RP for the last hour our so and I can't do it with cheat engine because it refreshes and just resets itself. So then I attempted to use WPE pro to sniff out the packet and spam the packet but for some reason GTA wont show on the process list for wpepro . So I am fresh out of ideas and I am open to suggestions

Obsidian

Jul 6, 2013
I feel like you're going to need serverside hacks, not client side. Everything in GTA IV online play is stored on a server network, not within your client. So I don't see how Cheat Engine would be able to hack your money in any capacity. Now, it CAN change the money value so it appears to be 999K, but it won't actually be that much money.

However, I could be very wrong.

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
You just need CE, thats what I saw in a YT video

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
I think we are not talkin' about singleplayer mode here
I know, I saw a video where a guy pimped out his car tried to sell it, gave up, upgraded it a bit more tried to sell it again for ex. 9k but over CE he set it to 999k
I'll try to link it

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods