Off Topic [Graphics]Free Graphic Designs.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Hey guys, I'm currently enjoying working with graphics quite a bit.. I've never really been much of a graphics designer, I've always done the background working (meaning programming, not GUI designing), but the past few weeks Photoshop has been intriguing me.

NOTE: I AM NOT CLAIMING TO BE AN AMAZING GRAPHIC DESIGNER! :p I am still what I would consinder a "beginner", but I do have a couple tricks up my sleeve. :)

Anyways, on to the point of this post. I am going to be offering to make you guys graphics completely free. :)
That could mean anything.
  • Forum avatars
  • Signatures
  • GUI designs
  • Logos
  • Whatever you want that is graphics related. :)
Here's some of my work:

[size=+1]GUI For My Hack Manager:[/size]
[size=+1]Logo For Programs as Well as Forum Profile Picture:[/size]
[size=+1]Icon Made For Fun:[/size]
[size=+1]Old Forums Signature:[/size]
[size=+1]Background Made For GuidedHacking:[/size]
[size=+1]Current Signature:[/size]
[size=+1]Album Cover For Upcoming Release For The Band Crisis:[/size]
[size=+1]Design I Made For My Upcoming Project:[/size]
[size=+1]Design Ideas For Forums Logo (Including The Current Forums Logo Being Used):[/size]

[size=+1]And A Random Picture I Made While Bored lol:[/size]

I could list tons and tons more, but I think that will probably do.. :)

If you want one, please reply to this topic including all details and I may get working on it. EMPHASIS ON THE WORD MAY! I may not be able to get to everyone's and this will be done on my OWN free time, which is generally only on the weekends nowadays.

Crazywink

Last edited:
Reactions: c5 and Fleep

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
You have some skills, although you may probably regret this as you will get many requests.

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Thanks Fleep :) Haha, I hope I don't regret this post.. o_O :p

Crazywink

voidisalive

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
May 27, 2012
I have three Adobe Certificates one which includes Adobe Rich Media Communication using Adobe Flash CS4, Adobe Rich Media Communication using Adobe Photoshop CS4 and another Adobe Web Communications using Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 but to be honest I have never even work with Graphics on Photoshop I know all the things on it and just for that certificate I have gotten lots of request for graphics designs but I decline them because im not so creative when it comes to graphics :) the one I really use alot is Flash and Dreamweaver for website development stuff. But I like your work crazy I like the site logo they are really nice and that call of panda blew my mind :) good work mate.

Greets,

voidisalive

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Call Of.... PANDA!!!! lol :D

Actually I need ( 200x50 ) "New Game" , "High Score" and "Options" images, should look abit futuristic and prefably either greenish/redish/blueish/blackish :D No transparency on backgrounds please :)

If they find use within this month is abit open yet... school is killing me for the 2nd day already, with all those assignments :(

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
Call Of.... PANDA!!!! lol :D

Actually I need ( 200x50 ) "New Game" , "High Score" and "Options" images, should look abit futuristic and prefably either greenish/redish/blueish/blackish :D No transparency on backgrounds please :)

If they find use within this month is abit open yet... school is killing me for the 2nd day already, with all those assignments :(
Hey c5. :) I've thrown a couple together really quick. Sorry if it's not quite what you're looking for. :/ I am currently really busy with school so I don't have much time right now.

I went with a glossy look, I wasn't sure on font or anything like that. If you have more detail and want me to re-do them, feel free to reply again. :)

Crazywink

Reactions: c5

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
They fit in awesomely, big thanks man :D

That's what I have so far, I will include options later when I have time :)

Attachments

Last edited:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Btw, I hope you've still got the base/template whatever, you name it, still somewhere, I might need a few more buttons, but only if you are willing to do it and have time for it of course :D

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hello sexy members of the guidedhacking forum, if you're still up for doing these crazywink here is a list of buttons and general text that I need.
Of course if you are unable to do it then im happy to make a general request.

So i was looking for a similar thing to c5 except in a neon style blue but still with a futuristic look.
As long as we have a cool suitable font and colours il be happy, also due to this being a music game if any cool music related fonts/styles are found then maybe that could be incorporated but its not a must.

Buttons that I need:
-Start game
-High scores
-Settings
-Exit
-Credits
-Easy
-Normal
-Hard
-Impossible
-Resume
-Back

Text that I need:
-Jade
-Bravo
-Perfect!
-Great!
-Early
-Late
-Miss
-High score
-Beats
-Combos!

270wx70h res would be great!

If these are too much im happy to get the back of the button+font and do it myself, the reason why i am requesting this is because I am terrible at graphics as well as finding good fonts.
Additional:I am creating a game for my 3rd year university project and it is a music based game as i mentioned above, I will be showing it here for feedback soon and of course your name will be on the credits.

Big thanks :eek:

Fleep

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
sexy members
Yeah, right, in a good mood? :D

Anyways, I am no pro in the terms of computer graphics aswell and I found this very straight forward site where you can somewhat customize a buttons properties and it will generate the image of it for you (png,jpg, whatever), something that might be useful if you are in a hurry, I wouldn't recommend it for serious shizzles though :D:D

https://www.grsites.com/generate/group/2000/

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Yeah, right, in a good mood? :D

Anyways, I am no pro in the terms of computer graphics aswell and I found this very straight forward site where you can somewhat customize a buttons properties and it will generate the image of it for you (png,jpg, whatever), something that might be useful if you are in a hurry, I wouldn't recommend it for serious shizzles though :D:D

https://www.grsites.com/generate/group/2000/

Thanks c5 I checked it out, the designs are ok but I won't be able to get very professional buttons for the game with that :/ .
Il wait for a response and see how it goes :).

Fleep

Crazywink

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 18, 2012
I'll get working on them right away! :D 'bout to head into work, once I'm off I'll start working on them. :) I'm trying to get Sprite designs down too for my game as well, If I can get decent at spriting, I can make some for you as well if you still are in need. :)

Crazywink

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I'll get working on them right away! :D 'bout to head into work, once I'm off I'll start working on them. :) I'm trying to get Sprite designs down too for my game as well, If I can get decent at spriting, I can make some for you as well if you still are in need. :)

Crazywink
Excellent!, looking forward to seeing it :D.

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I am in need of like two images. Both of the images need to be white and have an indent effect.

1. A gear shape (like a configuration icon). - To save you some time, you could use this: https://img826.imageshack.us/img826/1606/motc.png

2. A database shape.

I'm currently working on a program that makes it easier to create items, npc's, custom patches, etc. for WoW.

I hope you have some time to do this, and thanks! :)

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
I'm going to make a game about my dickhead cat if you would like to help with images for that.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.