Solved GodMode CODMW3

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
Hey guys I'm trying to learn about internal hacks and I'm doing this GodMode on COD MW3, but I realized that there's a function to reduce the HP of all units, not just me (trying on the campaign). So I can't just fill with nops the address because the bots will be immortal.
In this case what would you guys do?

Only thing I can think of is to make an infinity loop setting the base address of my HP to 100 but I would like to not do that since doesn't look internal.
I managed to make the infinity ammo internal and would be great to make the infinity HP as well.

Thank you!

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Inspect the function, probably a pointer to the target whose health is being reduced is passed to the function, hook it and check the arguments, if it's you whose health is being reduced, don't let it do it, simple as that.

till0sch

Respected Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 14, 2012
I think getting your PB pointer and then checking registers with inline asm would be the way to go.

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
using olly I can see if the pointer of the entity is me but I dont know how to "hook" a function and check the arguments as you say... probabbly a topic for a tutorial. can you point me some place to learn about that? I didn't know it's possible

maestro

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 5, 2013
this is my get hit function address:
00421F1D

and throw/shoot function address:
004D6810

of course it can be different because I dont rly know the version of the game I'm using.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
I thought the playerbase would have to be stored in those registers and he'd want to hook something for it not to be enemy shared
Yeah, that's what I was saying. You don't need to use asm to get the parameters passed by a function. Regular hook with a trampoline would be sufficient and two times easier to do.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods