Solved GMOD non-cached ViewMatrix

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

idx[0]

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
I was wondering if anyone has the non-cached view matrix offset because I, for one, can't seem to find it.
Also, it would be much appreciated if you could provide a tutorial on how to attain it in future patches.
Thank you.

idx[0]

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hello,
Thanks for the link but I've already tried that method and have yet to be successful.
Moreover I've also tried the method posted by <a href="https://guidedhacking.com/showthread.php?4261-WorldToScreenMatrix-Source-Engine">brinkz</a> but, once again, to no avail.
The ViewMatrix offset resulting from reversing the Source Engine WorldToScreen function is correct but it doesn't update frequently resulting in a laggy and/or flickering ESP.
Thank you.

HexMurder

Arcane Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jun 7, 2012
flickering wouldn't be cause by the VM not updating frequently. It would just remain in an "incorrect" position. JS. Have you tried the good old changed/unchanged value scan for floats between -1.0 and 1.0?

idx[0]

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
I haven't fully tried the changed/unchanged value method. I, however, tried to search the values contained in the cached ViewMatrix using Cheat Engine and have tried all the Green/Fixed results but none of them correspond to the correct ViewMatrix.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Well going by the tutorial you posted it's not going to be a static address and instead it'll be one of the dynamic ones that you'll have to get a pointer for.

idx[0]

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Mar 24, 2016
Hi,
Sorry if I wasn't clear enough.
I had already found the cached ViewMatrix by following brinkz's tutorial but it didn't update frequently.
Since the values in that matrix were correct (Tested with ESP using a dummy vector as target), I reverse searched the value(s) contained in that view matrix (resulting from WorldToScreen and CRender in the linked tutorial) and followed all the Green addresses which had the same values.
Thanks.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.