Gmod - Lua - What GUI style?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I've gotten really into doing Lua stuff in Gmod again, because of Dapk1n's post.

I've started on a GUI, but I'm not really sure on the style, so far I've got two. You can see them underneath this line.

Here's a traditional "boring" style (imo):

Here's a GUI where you have several "tabs" which you can drag around, maximize and minimize. - This one looks better in-game than on a screenshot.

Obviously I can customize pretty much everything in both styles, so which one do you like the most? Or should I think of something else? Please leave a response :)

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I like your in game menu i think it's better than normal menu out of game coz u can select in game what u need and u don't need to alt tab game

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I've decided to write a Gmod hack, and everybody will of course be able to use it.

Here's a small feature I added this morning (It's not done yet):

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Looks really great. Very promising.

As of GUI type, I'd go for the first one. Alot cleaner and more simple. I don't prefer fancy stuff :D

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts