Anticheat
None
Tutorial Link
None
How long you been coding/hacking?
I C++ i'm zero
Coding Language
C++
I've gotten really into doing gmod lua stuff again, because of Dapk1n's post.

I've started on a GUI, but I'm not really sure on the style, so far I've got two. You can see them underneath this line.

Obviously I can customize pretty much everything in both styles, so which one do you like the most? Or should I think of something else? Please leave a response :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nevarB

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 28, 2018
Not in my system console. In-game console.
Hello,
You should actually take a look at reversing gmod. If you find the tier0 module you can find the exported function "Msg". If you have watched Guidedhacking's calling game functions video you know you can call game functions. Here is a little code snippet you can use though:
Msg:
typedef void(__cdecl* MsgFn)(const char* msg);
void Msg(const char* msg, ...)
{
    if (msg == nullptr)
        return;

HMODULE MODULEtier0 = GetModuleHandleA("tier0.dll");
    static MsgFn fn = (MsgFn)GetProcAddress(MODULEtier0, "Msg");
    fn(msg);
}

Reactions: Teuvin and 桜R1

BlackPitchPL

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
I like your in game menu i think it's better than normal menu out of game coz u can select in game what u need and u don't need to alt tab game

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I've decided to write a Gmod hack, and everybody will of course be able to use it.

Here's a small feature I added this morning (It's not done yet):

Last edited by a moderator:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Looks really great. Very promising.

As of GUI type, I'd go for the first one. Alot cleaner and more simple. I don't prefer fancy stuff :D

桜R1

Dec 9, 2018
Hi there. I need some help with: I need to write smth via c++ in game console. Ex: I launched my app and game console runned "echo 1" so I see in console "1".

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
I don't understand what you are saying, you want to simply run console commands on YOUR console? If so you should use system
C++:
int main(){
    system("echo 1"); //yields 1
}

桜R1

Dec 9, 2018
Hello,
You should actually take a look at reversing gmod. If you find the tier0 module you can find the exported function "Msg". If you have watched Guidedhacking's calling game functions video you know you can call game functions. Here is a little code snippet you can use though:
Msg:
typedef void(__cdecl* MsgFn)(const char* msg);
void Msg(const char* msg, ...)
{
    if (msg == nullptr)
        return;

HMODULE MODULEtier0 = GetModuleHandleA("tier0.dll");
    static MsgFn fn = (MsgFn)GetProcAddress(MODULEtier0, "Msg");
    fn(msg);
}
Yeah, I know how to call Msg now(I have another code) but can u help me how to call "lua_openscript_cl <name.lua>"?

nevarB

Dank Tier Donator
Jul 28, 2018
Yeah, I know how to call Msg now(I have another code) but can u help me how to call "lua_openscript_cl <name.lua>"?
I think you have to hook luaL_loadbufferx, not really sure about this and I haven't used it yet, but you can look it up on the internet.

Reactions: 桜R1