Gmod cheat development

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
A couple of days ago I decided to start writing a Gmod cheat, and so far it's going pretty great.

I'll be posting updates in this thread if anyone's interested. I'll also be posting screenshots later.

Planned features I can think of atm:
There are of course a lot of "smaller" features, I'm just mentioning the "bigger" ones.

Aimbot:
Aimbot
Aim Assist
Auto Shoot
Crosshair - ✓
Headshot Helper - ✓
No-recoil - ✓
No-spread - ✓
Smooth aim
Triggerbot - ✓
Hitmarker - ✓

ESP/Wallhack:
2D Box - ✓
3D Box
Bone - ✓
Chams - ✓
Distance - ✓
Grenade & Rocket - ✓
Healthbar - ✓
Line - ✓
Nametag - ✓
Normal wallhack - ✓
Radar
Visibility checks
Weapon - ✓
Wireframe - ✓

Miscellaneous:
Enemy aim warning
Laser eyes
Laser sight - ✓
No-clip - ✓
No-sky - ✓
Show weapons - ✓
Speedhack

Gamemodes:
Since I have never been a big Gmod player, I don't know that many gamemodes, so I don't have that many features planned in this area atm. The stuff I can think of atm is, showing traitors in the TTT gamemode and showing what class the player is in some other gamemodes.
[TTT] Show Traitors
[TTT] Show Innocents
[TTT] Show Detectives
[TTT] Show C4 - ✓
[TTT] Blow C4 - ✓

If anybody has a feature that is not listed, please leave a reply.

Update, 25th of July 2012 - Bone ESP added

Last edited by a moderator:

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Maybe godmode? I don't know really whether it is possible, never had that game :) But you definetly know. ;)

Just thought to speak up, maybe you've forgotten it or it's just the 'smaller thing'. If it is possible ofcourse :D

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Nice the ESP is looking pretty good, how difficult was it to get that working?

Fleep

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
c5 said:
Maybe godmode? I don't know really whether it is possible, never had that game :) But you definetly know. ;)

Just thought to speak up, maybe you've forgotten it or it's just the 'smaller thing'. If it is possible ofcourse :D
Thanks for the suggestion! :)

Godmode is rarely possible, so I don't think it's possible here either (sadly). But if the server has "sv_cheats" enabled, it's possible. So I could add a check and then enable godmode if sv_cheats is enabled.

Fleep said:
Nice the ESP is looking pretty good, how difficult was it to get that working?

Fleep
Thanks :) - Well it was easy, but hard. A problem that actually took me quite a bit of time to figure out, was making the cheat draw the bones as you see them on the picture.

When I was done drawing a line to fx the hand, the line would go directly from the hand to the groin (this happened whenever you stopped drawing to a bone that wasn't the lower spine bone), and that just looked horrible. To avoid that I thought of drawing the lines back from the hand to the forearm to the upper arm then to the upper part of the spine, then middle and at last the lower part. Doing that fixed it.

EDIT: I'll of course remove the bone that looks like a wang... xD

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Helios said:
EDIT: I'll of course remove the bone that looks like a wang... xD
lol :D keep it for the greater cause

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Update, 31th of July 2012 - No Recoil + Triggerbot added;

RashDash

Sep 14, 2012
When will it be finished or have you given up?
Maybe release a beta version so far?

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
When will it be finished or have you given up?
Maybe release a beta version so far?
I just got tired of it. Sure I can release a beta version. It might have to wait a couple, but I'll see if I've got the time tomorrow :)

undefinedArray

Aug 13, 2012
I have Garry's Mod and will have no problem testing it out, i might even set up my own temporary Gmod server since my friends have been wanting to play together.

Lemme know when its finished and ill be glad to test it out,

You can also join the server if you'd want to test it yourself, I'll try to get rid of VAC protection and such

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I have Garry's Mod and will have no problem testing it out, i might even set up my own temporary Gmod server since my friends have been wanting to play together.

Lemme know when its finished and ill be glad to test it out,

You can also join the server if you'd want to test it yourself, I'll try to get rid of VAC protection and such
Thanks man, that will be really helpful :) - It will be some days though.

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
I'm home again till Sunday, but I'm going to bed now. I took a quick look at it and I need to update a few things, but a beta version of the hack will be ready tomorrow. I'll also have to update it to Gmod13 though.

EDIT: This might take some time, I'm very busy atm, plus there are some security precautions I'd like to take before I release this.

Last edited:

RashDash

Sep 14, 2012
Hey, just to let you know, I live in Australia, and its 10pm here. I will be up till like 7pm your time, maybe later, but around what time will you be releasing the beta? I will try to put in some time testing it and then giving you some feed back.

Last edited:

rockbaskit

Aug 19, 2012
Helios I love the fact that you're attempting to make a cheat for gmod, but I do feel I do need to give you some insight. First off I hope you know that Garry has implemented his own Anticheat for Garrysmod that can detect malicious LUA Code even though the game is coded in Lua. That's why Garrys mod has been such a hacking playground for such a Long time, VAC couldn't tell the difference between malicious code and the game itself, but the anticheat that Garry has added personally to gmod can and has globally banned alot of people from servers. What I am interested in knowing is how. This to me sounds like another seth hack and if you do manage to get around the new anticheat you will get many thanks from me

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Helios I love the fact that you're attempting to make a cheat for gmod, but I do feel I do need to give you some insight. First off I hope you know that Garry has implemented his own Anticheat for Garrysmod that can detect malicious LUA Code even though the game is coded in Lua. That's why Garrys mod has been such a hacking playground for such a Long time, VAC couldn't tell the difference between malicious code and the game itself, but the anticheat that Garry has added personally to gmod can and has globally banned alot of people from servers.
I am aware that Garry implemented his own anti-cheat. If I've been reading the right stuff, I should be able to take care of that. Do you have more information on his anti-cheat?

This to me sounds like another seth hack
Is that a good thing? I know who he is, but I've read a lot of different stuff.

RashDash

Sep 14, 2012
Still no release? Btw, just thought I'd mention, there is another hacking site, I dont know if I can post the name, that sells hacks and the creators name is Helios. Wouldn't happen to be you would it? The site also sells a BF3 hack, best one running, and it was recently patched, so hes been EXTREMELY busy lately....sorta like you.....

EDIT: But they dont have a gmod hack, every other source game though.

Last edited:

Helios

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
May 24, 2012
Still no release? Btw, just thought I'd mention, there is another hacking site, I dont know if I can post the name, that sells hacks and the creators name is Helios. Wouldn't happen to be you would it? The site also sells a BF3 hack, best one running, and it was recently patched, so hes been EXTREMELY busy lately....sorta like you.....

EDIT: But they dont have a gmod hack, every other source game though.
Yeah, sorry about that. I just really lack the motivation atm (the only thing that helps is that you and one/two other/s want this cheat).

Nah, that's not me. His name is spelled "HelioS" and mine is spelled "Helios". I have just moved and started on a new job though. So that's why I've been busy.

Heinrich

Sep 25, 2012
:c
Sad to hear your losing motivation to finish this hack
If you do regain motivation
would you be selling this hack? Because i would be VERY interested in purchasing it

EDIT: Are you coding this in LUA? If so do you have a SE Bypass?

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.