Download GHLoader v2.0 Source Included

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Alrighty folks!
Today is the day I release the official GuidedHacking Loader v2.0!

Written entirely in C++ using the Win32 API and my own really shitty GUI framework.
This project was really born as a test for said framework

The project consists of 2 components.
  • Generator
  • Loader

I wanted it to be dead easy to use and intuitive.
Open the generator, select a process, load dll, load readme (or risk distributing the default readme :trollface:), set your injection settings and hit the generate button.

I included a random name option that'll make the loader write the injector and dll to disk with random names, whatever.
UPX Loader... upx's the loader. Whatever lol...

Quick shoutout to Broihon for his dll injector since the loader piggybacks off it.
Release - GH DLL Injector V2.4 (Source included)

Here are the repos:
Generator
Loader

Virus scans
GHLoader v2

Updates:
Fixed up a couple of UI bugs.
Target process doesn't need to be running anymore to build a loader.
A couple of message boxes will pop up and ask if you'd like to continue and for the process archetype.
You can now select a process by typing its name in the process name textbox and it'll scan for it once the textbox loses focus.
Rebuilt x86 version, seems to work now. Tested on a couple of x86 VMs and on a few different machines.
Also got tabbing from one control to the next to work properly now. Shit was mad wonky lol.

Password:
gh.com

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

iPower

Piece of shit
Escobar Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Jun 29, 2017
Oh I can make professional releases using this new loader! Thank you!

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Oh I can make professional releases using this new loader! Thank you!
Yessir! Make it official with the official gh loader! :wizb:

I'm actually working on turning the code I used for the GUI more stable and as a library you can just link to instead of just having the code in multiple projects like it is now.
There's probably two different versions of essentially the same code in the repos as it is lol :p

What do you guys think?
Is this something that you guys would like to see be expanded on?
I was thinking I could probably implement some customization of the loader's design as well, aside from just changing some text.

I'd also like to get something released using this as well lol.

Reactions: MayorZulfikar

Roman_Ablo

Banned
Feb 27, 2017
how'd ya do this, man? :( im here workin my ass off to write this hyperscanner on shitty QT

it must have been painful writing this in c++, you are a beast boi

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
how'd ya do this, man? :( im here workin my ass off to write this hyperscanner on shitty QT

it must have been painful writing this in c++, you are a beast boi
What can I say... I'm a masochist.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is amazing I am really glad you made this, I was working on something similar but as always you make me look like a POS

Edit: Just saw the "thank you rake for not killing himself" :megusta:

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
Nice release! :FeelsGoodMan:
It crashed every time when I try to select the process.
It's cause I'm an asshole :p

Updated OP with bugfix.

I apparently broke the 32bit version but I can't be bothered to figure where or how to fix it atm, maybe over the next few days.
So the binary in the OP is the 64bit version, doesn't really matter. Who runs 32bit anymore anyways? :alex:

Last edited:

gmendieta

Nov 28, 2017
Hola y para qué sirve esto?...
Hello and what is this for?

Ayuda por favor
Please help

Teuvin

now I am become Death
Dank Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Dec 8, 2016
Hola y para qué sirve esto?...
Hello and what is this for?

Ayuda por favor
Please help
It's a loader so you can release your hacks with it as it automates the injection part and makes it easier

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
For anyone using the LoaderGen, the current download needs to be ran as Admin in order for process detection to work correctly

tvojama

uz42&4fd
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Apr 1, 2015
Very nice! Will definetly be using this from now on.

Mar 21, 2018
i tried 2.0 and 2.4 and on manual map type it always says the program has stopped working. trying to do some tests in csgo and they both have the same outcome. tried a different dll for testing with the same result. on loadlib it injects but defeats the reasoning behind the project

am i missing something. i did a search on here before posting

tried a build of my own and the current binary found here for both.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
i tried 2.0 and 2.4 and on manual map type it always says the program has stopped working
Hi there, level 1 tech support here, did you try running as admin yet? That's unfortunately all the help I can offer right now :(

Oneshot

Meme Tier VIP
Apr 4, 2015
Hi there, level 1 tech support here, did you try running as admin yet? That's unfortunately all the help I can offer right now :(
Manual mapping don't work for me as well only in 1.8 but broihon wont fix is damn code.

Traxin

Escobar Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Aug 3, 2015
i tried 2.0 and 2.4 and on manual map type it always says the program has stopped working. trying to do some tests in csgo and they both have the same outcome. tried a different dll for testing with the same result. on loadlib it injects but defeats the reasoning behind the project

am i missing something. i did a search on here before posting

tried a build of my own and the current binary found here for both.
I assume you're talking about the injector since you reference 2.4? If the dll is crashing the process using just broihon's injector, it's obviously going to have the same result if you build it into the loader.

Manual map works using 2.4 on both x86 and x64 processes on my end, so I'm going to need a bit more information.
Test with a simple dll, one that spawns a messagebox for example, and that'll let you know if it's the injector or the dll that's taking a shit.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts