Guide GHB0 - Game Hacking Bible Introduction

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Our Game Hacking Bible is the #1 best resource for learning game hacking.

It currently consists of 4 books which are each a step by step list of tutorials. Each step builds upon what you learned in the previous tutorial. Each book has 10-20 chapters.
  1. Book 1 - Guide - START HERE Beginners Guide to Learning Game Hacking
  2. Book 2 - Guide - Beginners Guide To Reverse Engineering Tutorial
  3. Book 3 - Guide - GHB3 - Intermediate Guide to Game Hacking
  4. Book 4 - Advanced Hacking & Anticheat (Work in Progress)
If you've come to GH to learn game hacking then you are in the right place. Just start with book 1 and work your way through all the tutorials.

To be successful you need to take everything in the Bible very seriously. If you don't, you will fail.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Previous roadmap:
Book 3 is the Intermediate Game Hackers Guide and will include Aimbot and ESP, we will make videos of internal and external aimbots, D3D9 and D3D11 ESPs.

There is a reason it goes in this order. Everyone wants to go straight to ESP and Aimbot but unless you have completed the first 2 chapters, doing chapter 3 is impossible.

Book 4 has no road map planned and may only exist as a rough overview and collection of resources which we already have.

Each Book needs to be broken down into sub chapters to make their intent more obvious and to make it seem like less of a tutorial dump. Some of the guides are very large dumps of information and they need to be separated into section posts/threads as the large dump format is difficult to follow. The "step by step" concept is hugely important and we need to make following each consecutive step easy to manage.

Once this is completed, a forum category called "The Game Hacking Bible" will be created and each book will have a separate forum. Each forum will contain the 5 or so chapters broken down from beginning to end, top to bottom in thread format. All the GHB in one place, rather than sprinkled throughout the forum.

I will edit and compose this break down here, formal titles need to be revised as we move forward.

GHB1 Start Here Guide
The tutorial content of the start here Guide will be separated. It is currently a collection of warnings and "how to start" information and then the accompanying step by step list of tutorials, we will separate these.

The sections may look like
  1. GHB1:0 How to Learn Game Hacking & Be Successful
  2. GHB1:1 Intro to Computing and Game Hacking - CS420
  3. GHB1:2 Learn the Basics of Cheat Engine, offsets & pointers
  4. GHB1:3 Learn the Basics of C++ or C#
  5. GHB1:4 Cheat Development - External & Internal Trainers (include new injector tut)

GHB2 Beginner Reverse Engineering Guide
Learn the basics of reversing, using various tools & then some example video tutorials which will force you to exercise the things you just learned. Hooking and calling game functions are included here as you need to exercise your reverse engineering skills to perform them. They are also required skills for GHB3.

1. GHB2:0 Introduction to reverse engineering
  2. GHB2:1 Assembly, the Stack & Calling Conventions
  3. GHB2:2 Practical Examples using Reversing Tools (ReClass, Ida Pro, & x64dbg)
  4. GHB2:3 More Advanced Reverse Engineering Tutorials
  5. GHB2:4 How to Hook Functions
  6. GHB2:5 How to call Game Functions

GHB3 Intermediate Game Hacking
This is the hardest book to organize because I want it to be about ESP and Aimbot but I also want to cover other unrelated topics like Shellcode injection, PE File format, Windows Pe Loader etc...

1. GHB3:0 Learn about Entitylists
  2. GHB3:1 Basics of Trigonemtry, CalcAngle & First C++ Aimbot
  3. GHB3:2 GDI & OpenGL ESP
  4. GHB3:3 Direct3D9 & Direct3D11 Hooking & ESP

Misc. Notes
Each chapter of each book needs a list of Guides/Tutorials/Videos as sub lists
Should entitylist stuff belong in GHB 1 2 or 3?
We need C# equivalents of the basic C++ tutorials, I am working on this
We need a beginner C++ course, I could make a 4 part beginner series on this. Or we can just use The Cherno's series because it's really amazing and I could never do anything that well.
How do we mix in the CSGO content
Mix in tutorials which are fun and you make hacks so it's not just boring learning stuff

ok my brain hurts now

Last edited:

testacc22

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 26, 2015
This is fantastic and exactly what this community needs. It's very hard to find a linear guide for gamehacking, which is understandable because it's such a complex area and it can get very overwhelming for someone new and not sure where to start.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
GHB3 Intermediate Game Hacking is coming along well, so I thought I would release this thread to the public

Reactions: Lukor

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I'm about to start moving everything into the Game Hacking Bible format, this will take quite some time and will be a work in progress. It might be a bit confusing for a while.

The Video Tutorials section is gonna get totally screwed up by this, as 75% of the threads are being moved inside the bible

Stay tuned.

https://guidedhacking.com/categories/the-game-hacking-bible-learn-how-to-hack-games.465/

It's gonna be a mess for a while but we're moving forward at least

===================

Game Hacking Bible Roadmap
I have been working on this bible for the past 3 years, it's slowly coming to completion. Book 1 & 2 are completed. Book 3 is just a reference of all the tutorials at this time and Book 4 is still in development. The GHB is a trilogy and is hoped to be expanded into a 4 book series. Which is the next evolution of the Start Here Guide. It is largely based on Guides and Youtube Video Tutorials. It will not include any Fleep videos and the goal is to replace all of Fleep's content and delete all his Youtube videos permanently.

As I've said this is sort of a work in progress, but regardless everything you need to learn game hacking is here on GuidedHacking.

The idea is to organize all our amazing content into a cohesive guide. This is kinda in two phases, we are currently in phase 1 and it's kinda like a rough draft of phase 2.

Phase 1
  • Complete Book 1 and 2
  • Start rough drafts of Book 3 and 4
Phase 1 is completed now that 80% of the tutorials and guides are finished.

I can now begin phase 2 which is converting everything from it's current format into the GHB.

Phase 2
  • Converting everything into the Game Hacking Bible format
  • Book 1 & 2 are Phase 2 complete
  • Book 3 is not phase 2 complete yet
  • Need to finish Book 4 rough draft and release

When the GHB is completed I will declare GH the holy land and ascend into god hood.

Zac's CS420 video series is proving to be an excellent preface to the GHB and fills a gap in the beginning of the learning process.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
/starthere & /ghb now both redirect to this page, so you can easily link people to the GHB by linking to guidedhacking,com/ghb
all instances of the phrases GHB and Guided Hacking Bible will also automatically link to this page when posted on the forum as well

In the past we told everyone to do the Start Here Guide, we should now instruct them to do the GHB

All previous links to the start here guide now.point to the GHB instead

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Community Mods League of Legends Accounts