Community GH Wiki pages

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Hello,
I was thinking about wiki pages for GH, about game hacking!
something like https://wiki.archlinux.org/ , I know UC made something like this but it sucked.
What do you think? If we all contribute we can build a big wiki.​

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
This sounds pretty cool, i've considered it in the past but never put anything in place.

i'll take a look into it and let you know what options we have.

Fleep

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Hello,
I was thinking about wiki pages for GH, about game hacking!
something like https://wiki.archlinux.org/ , I know UC made something like this but it sucked.
What do you think? If we all contribute we can build a big wiki.​
Whats to say if we started one it wouldn't just turn out like UCs?
Don't get me wrong I think it's a good idea.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Whats to say if we started one it wouldn't just turn out like UCs?
Don't get me wrong I think it's a good idea.
Well that depends on how the pages are organised and also the contribution quality ofcourse. IMO we can make sure those two could be done better than on uc.

Marcus

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Jan 28, 2013
It's a damm good idea, however. Couldnt it be good to just make it generally for all the programming languages? And not just for Gamehacking:)

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
It's a damm good idea, however. Couldnt it be good to just make it generally for all the programming languages? And not just for Gamehacking:)
The idea is that you can write about whatever you want.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
Why do something that's already done. UC's wiki doesn't suck - I'd like to see this upcoming wiki getting more content (that is actually worth something) than theirs. There is no point for a wiki full of vague content, from one end to another (because thats whats happing right now to this forum). It's nice to see new ideas pop up but this isn't just going to work out.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
Why do something that's already done. UC's wiki doesn't suck - I'd like to see this upcoming wiki getting more content (that is actually worth something) than theirs. There is no point for a wiki full of vague content, from one end to another (because thats whats happing right now to this forum). It's nice to see new ideas pop up but this isn't just going to work out.
I'm sure there is a lot of good content on their wiki, and I don't think we will have a better wiki than theirs for a long time, but I still think it can be done better.

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
If you make sure there are quality guidelines in place then I'm sure it would probably surpass UC eventually. I do enjoy the UC wiiki and it does have a hell of a lot of info but I just wish it was written better.

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
I'll see what we can come up with.
Let's stop comparing it to UC as they have their own style of doing things and we have ours.

Fleep

mPulse

Coder
Nobleman
Jun 19, 2013
This is good idea but maybe some different for GH? Something more creative ;)

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
If this actually happens (emphasis on if) I'll contribute the tutorials i'm currently writing, which I'll be finishing up and releasing one of them in a couple days.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.