Off Topic GH Insane People Hall of Fame

• We we are not babysitters, anyone wanting babysitting will find themselves in this section.
Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Some dude just registered and then he:
  • cross posted and got warned
  • made a hack request and got warned
  • asked for discord and got warned
all resulting in an automatic ban within 5 minutes of joining the site

Some of you may think this is an authoritarian dictatorship and that I am pure evil (which is true), but the reality is, evidenced every day by people like this ^, if we did not enforce our rules strictly, GH would turn into mpqh instantly.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is a youtube comment I just found on our channel, this absolutely disturbing, whatever backwater shithole this dude lives in needs to be nuked off the fucking map:

"Before you create a new thread with your question please read these rules/guidelines We're (largely) volunteers. We take time out of busy lives to answer questions, and at times we're overwhelmed with them" Try to find an answer by searching the archives of the forum. Lol k just read Try to find an answer by searching the Web. I'm busting the streets every day for this. I'm a personal person. I don't like internet data policies. Try to find an answer by reading the manual (comments and such). Ya no I'm here to burn that whole all of it. Watch me secede with those that can love while those that don't may continue on with where their own may be. Try to find an answer by inspection or experimentation. Yo I am breaking mind ground I am here to help please save me from here I will only benefit YOUR YES YOUR projects and prospects. I just need you to care for me to do it and be "with" me on it. I need love I'm so lonely. We can't believe where I had to start from. Try to find an answer by reading the source code. Ya I'm gonna need someone there keeping me civilish once I meet this "GOD". I got some things to do about this specific developer and their work. Describe your problem as much as possible, with much words etc Yo no there is too much but here you go Black and White hat chaotic good character history inc These words are precise and accurate. Describe the symptoms of your problem or bug carefully and clearly. I am continuing to experience daily anguish. There are times of terror and confusion. Call not one to help on this matter for only evacuation can assist, but my life will be forfeit when I decide as I will not experience what I have experienced again. Do not worry for me. I will take myself well, if need be, and I don't want for it -to- be, but I need to get out as per this message. I'm not currently hurting or planning on hurting or condoning hurting yourself. If you or someone you know is having troubles, speak out. This is what the internet was made FOR. We love you. No. WE DO. Describe the environment in which it occurs The home of family, when they have decided to allot me space of which I do not believe my parents together can summate an 18 year stint collectively of time homing me. Provide your vendor's distribution and release level I do not claim the name of the system that turns my stomach so. Call me what we may find through good productive time, oh one I could care so much for! I house a body, aged beneath thirty years, but take not the experience for deviation from "good"! I DREDGE the path of good forward may I break in its name. Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem before you asked the question. WOAAAAH ok.. So much to go here. Self study of behavior through research and studenting. Progression and active seeking of mental progression regarding stressful, less than cohesive social situations. A gained fluidity. Ability to detach and assess, though my emotions when unsupported can get the best of me. I have so much passion. Doctors, psychiatrists, therapists, psychologists, that one athlete doctor you sucked. I know and have papers that although I sound like a loon, I'm aces betwixt the ears. Your word against written profession is grounds for libellic slander, but I'm no chump and I digress I'm just editting hungry tired exhausted and just a little mad I want to change this for everyone please let me and help me and lend me your real energy not thoughts and prayers... Describe the diagnostic steps you took to try and pin down the problem yourself before you asked the question. I have dwelled in the logic of my existence and I can tell you just how and why what is, from when you would like to know. Describe any possibly relevant recent changes in your computer or software configuration. False police reports from one I accuse. Threat of homelessness is an everpresent cringe up my spine. Recall accurate, precise words. This situation causes physical tortions by memory in sensitive areas of my phisical body like remembering a hard trauma. Do not disassociate me from the truth because I am conscious of my pain. If at all possible, provide a way to reproduce the problem in a controlled environment. I have been archiving and backing up VIDEO INTERACTION data of evidence WHOLLY meaning PRE to POST interaction video and journal I will go over all I have please help me don't cut me away send me to be helped not hurt Add the source code of where your problem is, try to add as much source code but at the same time not too much I will and can get to you. I want to leave where I am and I will expatriate. I will also stay local if you're here because I know the world next door is different haha Adding words like (URGENT!) won't help you, remember we are volunteers. (I'm just gonna be hurtful; this person on pharma I'm woke please save.) Choose the right subject header GIVE ME A HOME: I AM A QUALIFIED, SKILLED SLAVE. Write in clear,grammatical, correctly-spelled language I write like a gd fiction I'm sorry... "sloppy at thinking and coding /*don't be rude I'm in a sitch. I will mona lisa around your butt dare me BOY*/ we'd rather spend our time elsewhere. /*I'd rather spend my time doing what you don't have to worry about DOING ANYMORE or just bein there by your side to do with you what's best for WE*/" Describe the goal, not the step I have been telling others my story and receiving funds for my word that I never asked for. I am accounting this towards an npo that will develop no rent property fite me irl with loving words I'm willing to die for this hbu? This will pay forward the message of me, not the fallible me. I have tomes of strategy and product design etc so much. I need you all to be with me. That's it. Support me to do for you. 10% starts up the 90% return with me my joy is you joyful but we need smart people that don't need to be taught ethics. If morality is not inherent within you, you frighten me. I will do my best for you but I am wary you are here to hurt. I have learned that there are those that ,....... Too much we gotta talk I'm bored and hungryy I make scratch cooking lol If you are trying to find out how to do something (as opposed to reporting a bug), begin by describing the goal. Only then describe the particular step towards it that you are blocked on. I need a small space to call my own to build together and chore with you and us to build bigger and better may I do work to benefit our lives I need a family adopt me. Often, people who need technical help have a high-level goal in mind and get stuck on what they think is one particular path towards the goal. They come for help with the step, but don't realize that the path is wrong. It can take substantial effort to get past this. I have many levels of attack on which to accomplish my goal. . . . . . . . . . like I am BEEEENNNN done wit dees steps meng lol. I have so much to speak with you on this about. How do I get the color-picker on the FooDraw program to take a hexadecimal RGB value? This sounds easy to read and I know what they're asking for. I'm trying to replace the color table on an image with values of my choosing. Right now the only way I can see to do this is by editing each table slot, but I can't get FooDraw's color picker to take a hexadecimal RGB value. "Often, people who need to set up a system have a high-level goal in mind and get stuck on what they think is one particular path towards the goal. They come to help with the step, but don't realize that the path is wrong. It can take substantial effort to get past this." I'm not ganna splain this loosey... Don't ask others to debug your broken code without giving a hint what sort of problem they should be searching for. Posting a few hundred lines of code, saying "it doesn't work", will get you ignored. Posting a dozen lines of code, saying "after line 7 I was expecting to see <x>, but <y> occurred instead" is much more likely to get you a response. please hit me up just speak to me I hate typing can we talk? bold whoops^ TLDR Adopt an all-around skilled, intelligent, caring and loving homeslave to work on your projects of literal all kinds.... Gardening, automation, cars, motorcycles, computers, electronics, microprocessors/controllers, cooking, cleaning blah blah i buhtnobtiuha heiudhihuidhtiut Like just ask me if I can help with this or that I prolly can and I just need people to love and live for I await the banhammer :/ -https://guidedhacking.com/threads/read-before-posting-how-to-ask-questions.4240/ I hope I haven't embarrassed myself.. "

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
1596833598338.png

1596833604746.png

1596833654632.png

It's always amazing to me, people want to be hackers but don't know how to check the promotions folder in gmail...

1596833716089.png

1596834352051.png

1596834447847.png

1596834901158.png

1596834924518.png

1596834936155.png

Attachments

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Since January 1st I have over 300 emails from people that want to bypass the paywall. Why would they ever think I would let them in, the whole point of the paywall is to keep them out lmao

I have another 200 emails from people that were banned that want to be unbanned lmao, the whole point of banning you is so we never have to talk to you again, why would I see your email and unban you

this is my other favorite email to get:
1596835671266.png

childish pathetic, babies with no brains

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts