Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
For 5 years I have read and tried to answer EVERY:
  • thread
  • youtube comment
  • Private message
  • email
  • chat message
This takes 1-4 hours per day. GH has grown and I can no longer do this. GH consumes 20-40 hours a week of my time, there is not enough time in the week for me to do any more. People keep messaging me and I can't keep up anymore.

I can no longer be the admin I once was, I need to focus on the things that help GH grow the most, to be efficient, which usually means making videos.

To an outsider you might think GH is easy and takes 5 minutes of work, but you really have no idea what it takes, it is so much more than just answering questions and making tutorials. There is a metric shit ton of stuff happening behind the scenes that requires my constant attention. GH is more than just a website and there are many pieces of the puzzle that all require management and maintenance.

Thank you for understanding.

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
We finally have enough active members posting quality replies that I no longer need to read every thread. Thank god. I can now focus more of my time on coding and videos. Thanks to all the new homies.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Identify the problem: People have a hard time learning game hacking

Hypothesis: There are not enough good learning resources for game hacking

Experiment: Create the best resource for learning game hacking and observe the result

Observation: Supplying the best resources for game hacking has no effect. People are still asking stupid questions.

Conclusion: You cannot fix stupid.

I think I'm done answering questions too, I'm wasting my time.

The reason why 99% of questions are posted:
  • Did not do the tutorials
  • Is not experienced enough
Both of these are solved by doing the tutorials.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Please stop PMing me or I will be forced to disable PMing my account. I'm not your friend, I am the admin and I am extremely busy.

• Wow
Reactions: Petko123

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Please leave me alone. Stop PMing me. I'm not your friend. I work 12 hours a day managing GH and making Youtube videos. I do not have time to be friends with every single one of you. I get 20-30 PMs per day and everyone expects me to be their best friend.

There are 140,000 forums members and 4 million youtube viewers, I don't have time to talk to every single one of you.

Everytime I don't reply to a PM people get upset, and if I do reply they are mad that it is a short reply.

I don't know why it's so hard to understand, do you guys PM Mark Zuccerberg on Facebook, do you PM Jack Dorsey on Twitter?

If you're not Meme Tier or above you're not important and I don't have time for you.

This is called reality. Stop thinking you're my best friend cuz I don't even know who you people are.

I don't know why I have to explain this. I can't manage your expectations because your expectations are ridiculous. I'm one dude, I don't have time to hold everyone's hand and pat them on the head.

I'm not your mommy or a babysitter so stop acting like I am for the love of christ.

If this continues I will be forced to disable PMs on my account.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts