Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is the forum FAQ, not the game hacking faq

Read The Rules

How do I download attachments?

You must register and activate your account with the activation email to download attachments.

Why can't I register?
You're a registered spammer on Akismet or StopForumSpam you need to remove yourself from those lists or change your email and IP and re-register. Also do not use disposable email addresses, you must activate from the email link. Blacklists are on IP, email address & username so as long as you change those 3 things you can sign up. If you need help registering, use Contact Us, send your username and email address and I will look you up and see where you're getting stuck

Why aren't I getting the activation email?
Emails sometimes take a few minutes, if you don't get it within 10 minutes = Contact Us

Can I get my account deleted?
We do not delete accounts. If you think your extra special or want to pay $$ Contact Us

What happened to my posts?
All posts from new members are auto moderated and require approval from a moderator until you have met certain requirements.

What happened to Fleep?
He grew out of GH, probably finished college, got a girlfriend and got a job as a C# developer. He's gone!

Why can't I upload images?
Attaching images is disabled, upload to a free img host such as www.imgur.com and link the image using "
"

How do I share screenshots?
Download Lightshot and hot link images using img tags

How to post code with syntax highlighting?

How to use Question & Answer?

Where do I post if I need help?

For general hacking questions:
Hacking Help
For game specific or language specific questions post in the correct forum.

How to make a good help me post?
  • Post everything we need to know to help you.
  • Give us a full description of what you've tried
  • Ask specific questions
  • Copy and paste all errors and what lines of code the errors are on
  • Tell us your experience level
  • Tell us what game you're hacking
  • Tell us what programming language you're using
  • Post your code snippets
  • Post screenshots

Can you hack a game for me? Will you hack a game if I pay you $$?
No, this is against the rules!

How can I contribute to GH?
Community - Consider donating!
Tutorial - How to Contribute to GH
Post questions and help other members. Post source code, tutorials and hacks.
Follow us on social media and share us out to your social media. Tell everyone you know about GH

When should I use the resource / download section?
  • #1 it's for downloads
  • If your file will get many (50+) downloads, then you should post it as a resource
  • If you plan to frequently update. The resource section allows you infinite edit time, with basic version control.
  • If you're just posting some random garbage, you should probably post a regular thread with an attachment.
  • If you're posting a cheat table or reclass file
Not all usergroups have permissions for the resource section, if you want to use it let me know

How to post a Visual Studio Project

Make the following modification to your solution folder:

Solution Folder:
Remove .sdf SQL Server Compact Edition Database File
This holds all the undo/redo history
Delete .vs folder
Delete ipch folder
Delete Debug, Release and x64 Folders

In Project Folder:
Delete Debug & Release folders. If you want to share the compiled .exe/.dll files just include the file and not the .obj object files
Zip the entire project using a archive tool, I recommend 7-Zip
Add as an attachment, if it's a binary .exe or .dll provide virus scan from VirusTotal
Checkout this thread to automate cleaning your projects and zipping them up for upload.

Misc:
Signatures should not be larger than 4 lines of text or 600x200

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
This is a community FAQ not a hacking FAQ, anything else we should add? Hacking FAQ coming soon :)

Reactions: a1a1abrams

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Been meaning to post this for some time

How to post a Visual Studio Project

Make the following modification to your solution folder:

Solution Folder:
Remove .sdf SQL Server Compact Edition Database File
This holds all the undo/redo history
Delete ipch folder

In Project Folder:
Delete Debug & Release folders. If you want to share the compiled files just include the file and not the object files

Zip the entire project using a archive tool, I recommend 7-Zip
Add as an attachment with virus scans from VirusTotal

Checkout this thread to automate cleaning your projects and zipping them up for upload.

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I can't Register
Do you have an account yet and can't activate or just can't sign up at all? You have to use a REAL email address not a disposable one. Your IP, email address & username cannot be blacklisted by Akistment or StopForumSpam, you can not use outlook.com or hotmail.com email addresses because we're banned from sending there (Thanks Bill!) If you have an account but it's not activated I can register it for you just PM me your email or username. If it says "you're a spammer" then you're a registered spammer on Akismet or StopForumSpam and you need to get de-listed by contacting those companies. blacklists are on IP, email address & username so as long as you change those 3 things you can sign up

If you need help registering, use Contact us, send your username and email address and I will look you up and see where you're getting stuck

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
How to post using syntax highlighting code blocks:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
When should I use the resource / download section?
  • #1 it's for downloads
  • If your file will get many (50+) downloads, then you should post it as a resource
  • If you plan to frequently update. The resource section allows you infinite edit time, with basic version control.
  • If you're just posting some random garbage, you should probably post a regular thread with an attachment.
  • If you're posting a cheat table or reclass file
Not all usergroups have permissions for the resource section, if you want to use it and can't let me know

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts