Source Code Getting the changed function names

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
I think some of you guys know this... you start reversing,naming functions like a badass,understanding the code finding exploits and in the end you need all of da dank offsets to them because you want to call/hook w/e do with'em.
(Had this problem last night with MWR :trollface:)

So I just made this script fastly :fleep:

C++:
for func in Functions():
    if("sub" not in GetFunctionName(func) and "j_" not in GetFunctionName(func)):
        print "#define MP_FUNC_" + GetFunctionName(func) + " " + str(hex(GetFunctionAttr(func,FUNCATTR_START)).upper()).translate(None,"L")

Good luck have fun :bicepright:

Last edited:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
the idea is it prints the names of all the functions that were renamed by the user and includes the address of the function right? very cool

Boboo99

Scrub
Dank Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Feb 20, 2016
Rake;45566 said:
the idea is it prints the names of all the functions that were renamed by the user and includes the address of the function right? very cool
Indeed :=)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
ida scripts are the yoga pants of reverse engineering, just saying

• Haha
Reactions: Shryder

Mystic

Jan 21, 2017
Don't revive threads with Thank you or Good job.
nice job :thumbs_up:

Shryder

Silenced
Aug 27, 2015
any reason why i get lots of random garbage like this? (its been printing stuff for over 2 minutes so i had to interrupt it...)
this is some of the functions:
1546390769230.png

but majority look like this:
1546391008727.png

Shryder

Silenced
Aug 27, 2015
Ah i see that ur script checks if the function's name has "sub" and "_j"... but in my case (a huge 50mb exe) it has more than just simple functions? (idk how IDA guesses the names of some functions...? and this is a NOT packed UE3 game)
Any idea if IDA has like some kind of list that just contains list of user-defined shit, including global variables too if possible?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods