Solved Getting started with c++/c#

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Stallern

Dec 6, 2015
Hello, i'm thinking about learning something new so i decided i wanted to try making cheats for games but i don't know where to start. i have done a lot of programming before but nothing with c++ or c#

I want to start learning the basic of them but i don't know what the big differences are and where i should begin.

I would like to try something that i could see the progress and have fun making but also learn a lot under the process of making it.

Thanks.

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
I normally don't respond to these because it's the same answer every time, but i'm feelin generous.

Learning C++ : Learn C++
Learning C# : Learn C# - Free Interactive C# Tutorial

Which is better?
Whatever you can command better.

Which should I learn?
Up to you, look at them both and see which one you prefer.

Which one is best for hacking?
Both are good. There are more C++ sources available for studying/copy pasting. C# allows for quicker development than C++ 99% of the time.

How do i do X? Where can i learn about Y? What is Z?
www.google.com

I might add something more if i forgot anything

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
Refer to "What is Z".
Same difference as any language X to any other language Y. Syntax and xxxx like that

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Hello, i'm thinking about learning something new so i decided i wanted to try making cheats for games but i don't know where to start. i have done a lot of programming before but nothing with c++ or c#

I want to start learning the basic of them but i don't know what the big differences are and where i should begin.

I would like to try something that i could see the progress and have fun making but also learn a lot under the process of making it.

Thanks.
Welcome to GuidedHacking Stallern, the following links will help you getting started for sure!

Start your journey
Rules of the forum
The road to hacking
Starting your journey into hacking
Further reading

When it comes to posing questions
How to fix the problem on your own
How to pose good questions
Aimbots n ESPs

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods