Getting Position of Items, Allies, Enemies

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

RandomOne

Jun 7, 2014
How would I go about finding the position of certain items, teammates, and enemies?
I'm not sure if I missed a tutorial on that, but google didn't help.

The end result I'm trying to achieve is a teleport hack to different entities.

I'm a complete beginner so I have no coding logic whatsoever :(
But I can follow instructions well (unless errors pop up for using different versions of VS)

I'm also interested in a flyhack/no gravity/walk through walls/ super jump hack tutorial.

In the end, if I can't really find tutorials and such, I might just post something in the request section for a specific game.

EDIT: I found my XYZ coordinates, and player 2's XYZ coordinates as well. There's a max of 6 human players, but technically i really don't need 3-6 for other reasons. However, I cannot find the enemy NPC coordinates. I'm looking into the ESP tuts but so far nothing.

Last edited:

RandomOne

Jun 7, 2014
what game in particular?

Slendytubbies II

I'm not sure what "engine" it uses, but it's created by ZeoWorks' Terror Engine. I tried making chams for it, but 1 ) my code had errors, and 2 ) the D3D tutorial didn't work because the D3D logger didn't work.

Nether

The Angel Of Verdun
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Dec 11, 2013
How would I go about finding the position of certain items, teammates, and enemies?
I'm not sure if I missed a tutorial on that, but google didn't help.

The end result I'm trying to achieve is a teleport hack to different entities.

I'm a complete beginner so I have no coding logic whatsoever :(
But I can follow instructions well (unless errors pop up for using different versions of VS)

I'm also interested in a flyhack/no gravity/walk through walls/ super jump hack tutorial.

In the end, if I can't really find tutorials and such, I might just post something in the request section for a specific game.
In fleeps tutorial he shows you the Entity List (Structure) in the CE window for a valvue game CS:S (you need to adapt this ofc to your game), in this structure you can sometimes find entity names etc but almost every game has an entity list (these include almost every game object), and in this list you can either test the coordinates to see what each one is, or find the offset for your specific game to entity name and you can usually find guns/health/ammo etc I found them in L4D2 and it would be very easy to create an Item ESP if L4D2 wasn't so messed up in memory :p

RandomOne

Jun 7, 2014
In fleeps tutorial he shows you the Entity List (Structure) in the CE window for a valvue game CS:S (you need to adapt this ofc to your game), in this structure you can sometimes find entity names etc but almost every game has an entity list (these include almost every game object), and in this list you can either test the coordinates to see what each one is, or find the offset for your specific game to entity name and you can usually find guns/health/ammo etc I found them in L4D2 and it would be very easy to create an Item ESP if L4D2 wasn't so messed up in memory :p
Which tutorial is this? Could you link me plz? c:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods