Solved Getting Player Base Address as a Pointer when Static

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

FaTal Cubez

Feb 4, 2014
*The game is Black Ops 2 if you were wondering

Hey all! It's been a while since I last hacked, and too say I'm rusty is an understatement ;)

My friend decided he was going to make an ESP (which is WAY out of his skill base) and because I've already made an aimbot, I thought I'd help him. One of the most important parts of getting the aimbot was finding your player's base address, and then finding it in a list of addresses with the other enemies base addresses as well (does this make sense?) Now, I've helped my friend find a bunch of player related addresses e.g. health, ammo (primary and secondary), as well as all the coords (XYZ). But, the interesting thing is that they are all static addresses. No matter what gametype he goes into, the addresses always match up (YAY!) This is fantastic, because it eliminates the struggle of getting pointers and offsets, but it makes things more complicated as well.

What I know from coding experience (please correct me if I'm wrong :)), the player's are generally stored in a list (enemies and teammates). This list holds pointer values to point (this is where I think I might be wrong) to the base addresses of the entities base addresses. If you find the list, you can loop through with a set offset, and essentially gain access to all the entity addresses and use them. This is precisely what I did for Assault Cube aimbot.

This is where I''m struggling. Where is the list that points to the base addresses of all the entities? If the player is static, and presumably so are the enemies, how can there be something that points to their addresses? Or am I just completely wrong with what pointers are? From my understanding (still very rusty xD), static addresses are addresses that stay the same in memory, and because they aren't dynamic, they don't have pointers.

Anyways, I hope you understand my question, and if you don't please comment and I'll try to clarify. Thank you for any help, and peace! :D

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
In Call of Duty Games you need to find the address to some structs like Entity_t, Player_t, RefDef_t, etc.. There are tons of tutorials on unkn0wncheats in MW1 & BO1 section. MW1 is very similar to BO1.
It's not so hard to find Entity & Player address via IDA

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods