Solved Getting information of objects around me(monsters).

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

sharp0009

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 18, 2016
Hello community, I'm quite new too hacking, using addresses and etc. For a while now I’ve been trying to get a lot of values from MMO game, and I managed to get them quite easily. This is what i found.
https://snag.gy/U0wcn.jpg however I've been trying to get monster's x and y, well i found them, but coordinates appears only if I attack a monster(I use pointer to base address of monster, however every time address changes). I wonder is there any tutorial how to get all monsters around me information or something similar. Waiting for answer thanks! :)

Nazalas

Coder
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
May 20, 2015
I have been trying to do the same thing but have no gotten very far. I will however share what I know so far.

This highly depends on the game but you need to find the entity list. The game engine will have a method of getting the things around you that you may be able to hook and call yourself. Unreal Engine games store everything in a linked list. If the thing you are looking at doesn't work until you hit something then it may not be what you are looking for. A lot of games will store things like current targets or things that are currently aggro'd to you so this may be what you are getting.

When you hit a target and find out what writes to its health, you may get something like mov [edi+ecx*4-04]. edi would be the base, ecx is the index and 4 is the offset. Take a look at edi and see if it is a list of enemies around you. I was doing this in an instance to limit the number of things in the list.

Let me know what you figure out.

sharp0009

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 18, 2016
Thanks for answer, I've tried what you mentioned, but I wasn’t able to get any monster list. I did a research about this MMO game. Server side is based on lua scripts. I read somewhere before that lua script based games are difficult to memory read, because addresses changes all the time, however I’m not sure if this information is correct. Maybe you know anything about this?

Nazalas

Coder
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
May 20, 2015
I unfortunately do not know anything about lua script based games. I would probably suggest that if you cannot build the list from memory, you look into finding the method that the game uses to get the list of enemies and hook that. The engine must have something like that so that the client at least knows what to draw and where.

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
Hello community, I'm quite new too hacking, using addresses and etc. For a while now I’ve been trying to get a lot of values from MMO game, and I managed to get them quite easily. This is what i found.
https://snag.gy/U0wcn.jpg however I've been trying to get monster's x and y, well i found them, but coordinates appears only if I attack a monster(I use pointer to base address of monster, however every time address changes). I wonder is there any tutorial how to get all monsters around me information or something similar. Waiting for answer thanks! :)
You can find the answer in this thread here
https://guidedhacking.com/showthrea...rray-in-any-other-game-other-than-AssaultCube

sharp0009

Dank Tier Donator
Feb 18, 2016
Thank you JewsusChrist you pointed me to right direction, however I had to make some research on game and its addresses, I will share how I have achieved success. First of all I had my character base health address (changes every game restarts). I have read before that enemy health addresses has to be somewhere near my own character address and after that I noticed this https://snag.gy/t6FUD.jpg. As you can see both player health address and snail addresses has beginning of 1D5. Now if you would take player health address 1D551B8C – ADAC = 1D546DE0 we just got snail’s health, ADAC is a gap between player health and snail’s health. However its first snail in list, so if I want to find second snail I can simply do this 1D546DE0 + D5C = 1D547B3C if you would look at list I found before you can see this address too. Finally I have managed to calculate all monster addresses that exist and dig information easily. P.S ADAC address is found by getting all same kind of monster addresses then finding closest one to character health, in that way I know it’s first of the list of snails. D5C is found by subtracting one snail address from its closest one in the list. Also I have noticed that snails in list can switch places for an example: we have snails first snail is first in list, however after restarting game sometimes snail 3 is first in list and so on.
Please don’t judge me if it’s difficult to understand or I have done mistakes with my English, I just wanted to help for other people who can’t find solution.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods