Solved general SDK questions.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Can someone please explain how the (engine SDK's) work, i.e Americas army etc. what do they serve for? how do you use them.

Just basics for now to understand the functions? How does it work? what does it do? How do you build SDK etc.

I really appreciate If anyone who is willing to break it down for me. Any tutorial out there about how to use etc?

Cheers!

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
You reverse engineer the game and create the SDK. Or the source code has leaked at some point and that can be used to create an SDK as well.

If you don't know how to code, using an SDK is a nightmare. You need to have at least 1 year experience before you try using a full blown SDK.

Learn first
https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
Look at my post in the engine programming section. It's for source but the same idea applies.

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Look at my post in the engine programming section. It's for source but the same idea applies.
Thanks alot. However, that post says nothing to me as a beginner.

So lets assume, Ive download the source SDK? right?

1- So what do i do now? lets say i found the function i want to use, then whats the next step.

Just trying to understand.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

squeenie

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Mar 6, 2013
If you just want to use a random function create a function pointer and point it at your target function. If you find a function of a class you want to use you can either recreate the class in your code, find it in memory, then make a pointer to it (like in my sdk tutorial) or just call the function from the class' vtable.

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
What if there is no SDk available? how do you build one? i.e Bf3-4 etc

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Thanks squeenie, however your tutorial does NOT answer half of the questions ive asked..

Last edited:

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
To those who wants to know the answer to what ive asked, unfortunatly had to find from else where. I don't think many knows it here at guidedhacking.. lol lotsa n00bs i guess :)

Here is how all it works.

You select a game you want to hack.
1) Then Unpack it
2) Next step is the Finding the offsets so you can build a SDK in order to use it to set up a base and add features from there.

_ Peace :)

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
Um excuse me? We told you exactly how to use one.

That doesn't make any sense.

If you're gonna be rude, don't be wrong as well.
Im not being rude budy. nor I intended, was being 'sarcastic' due to, no -one helped to answer besides you :)

Thats how you build SDK If not available.

What you said was DOWNLOAD SDK; and am saying, IF not available for DOWNLOAD, then you unpack eng. to buid one. Besides that is from an expert from UC:

Btw, thanks for your help, actually helped me alot to understand.

<3

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods