Garry's Mod Simple Aimbot w/ Autoshoot && addresses + offsets

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
as requested.

Please give me credit if you base off of this.

I hate giving away my cheats, but this was like from 1.5 years ago.
too lazy to zip and anti virus so I'll just give c&p-able code based off of fleep's base.

Empty C++ Project
HeaderFiles
HProc.h
Offsets.h
SourceFiles
main.cpp

HProc.h = https://pastebin.com/dZYKqdyK
Offsets.h = https://pastebin.com/t0EDk8pW
main.cpp = https://pastebin.com/WmtyHbvR

Credits are Fleep,NubTiK,Kaz(spelled NubTiK wrong in the source pfft)

How to use.
Launch while in game
Right click to aimbot/autoshoot them right in the fucking eye.

console command = unbind mouse2;bind mouse3 +attack2

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
Thanks for sharing but the coding style looks like shit.

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for sharing but the coding style looks like shit.
lol even I can't disagree with that. I just raped this code until it worked, but this was about 2 years ago, I've used so many different techniques it's hard to decide which to use.

Who cares. As long as it's working, it doesn't matter.
Eh, I could've made the coding easier to understand and implement new features. Thanks for replying :]

Last edited:

quinn50

Mar 21, 2014
Thanks for the code, im trying to learn how to code for gmod. So how do you change the range you can snap to players? instead of that tiny one you have on it default?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Thanks for the code, im trying to learn how to code for gmod. So how do you change the range you can snap to players? instead of that tiny one you have on it default?

You can use a FOV check rather than that player check, but this would require looping every player.
I will make one tomorrow after work.

Last edited:

noobhacky

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Dec 16, 2012
I honestly dislike alot the "destructive comments", when a member releases a source code to help other coders out.

I don't think its cool to say,"your coding is shit etc." How about more constructive attitude like, "Thanks for sharing, but the coding style is not optimal, you need to work on etc?

Typical 12 years old behavior. your coding is shit.. GTFO

rN'

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 19, 2014
C++:
void shoot()
{
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]int [/COLOR]style = 4; 
        [COLOR="#FF0000"]int [/COLOR]styley = 5;
        WriteProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + 0x67E390), &styley, sizeof([COLOR="#FF0000"]bool[/COLOR]), 0);
        Sleep(30);
        WriteProcessMemory (fProcess.__HandleProcess, (PBYTE*)(fProcess.__dwordClient + 0x67E390), &style, sizeof([COLOR="#FF0000"]bool[/COLOR]), 0);
        Sleep(30);
}
charrr

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
lol even I can't disagree with that. I just raped this code until it worked, but this was about 2 years ago, I've used so many different techniques it's hard to decide which to use.

I'll upload my FOV check one later, you can fix this one. I made it more recently.

MJZombieMan

Jul 7, 2014
Def the best part of the code:

C++:
if(SHIT())
                        shoot();
Haha, but thanks man. I like seeing other people's code because you learn new things, and different approaches.

Whimpy

Jul 14, 2014
Hey man! Thanks for this share, I'm trying to learn to code an aimbot and esp, and some other features for my personal use on gmod, and if I get all this to work, I'll share it on here!
But again, thanks man! :)

invisible_squid

Apr 12, 2014
Got a few warnings when I tired compiling into a program. All from main.cpp:

1 warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 17
2 warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 69
3 warrning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 70

Is this going to cause problems with the program once its "functional"? If so, what would I do to fix this?
I'm using Virtual Studio 2013 Ultimate if that's any consultation

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Got a few warnings when I tired compiling into a program. All from main.cpp:

1 warning C4244: 'return' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 17
2 warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 69
3 warrning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'double' to 'float', possible loss of data main.cpp 70

Is this going to cause problems with the program once its "functional"? If so, what would I do to fix this?
I'm using Virtual Studio 2013 Ultimate if that's any consultation
Doesn't matter in most of the times.

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
damn, im trying to let these threads die because they're really old and shit compared to what i can do now.
Can a moderator close my gmod threads?

Martinek951

Dec 15, 2012
Hey, I am getting these errors :
8 IntelliSense: argument of type "WCHAR *" is incompatible with parameter of type "const char *" c:\Users\MateusTM\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hProc.h 30 18 gmod hack
9 IntelliSense: argument of type "WCHAR *" is incompatible with parameter of type "const char *" c:\Users\MateusTM\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hProc.h 72 16 gmod hack
10 IntelliSense: argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPCWSTR" c:\Users\MateusTM\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hProc.h 90 27 gmod hack
11 IntelliSense: argument of type "const char *" is incompatible with parameter of type "LPCWSTR" c:\Users\MateusTM\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hProc.h 114 32 gmod hack
Error 2 error C2664: 'int strcmp(const char *,const char *)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'WCHAR [256]' to 'const char *' c:\users\mateustm\documents\visual studio 2013\projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hproc.h 72 1 gmod hack
Error 1 error C2664: 'int _strcmpi(const char *,const char *)' : cannot convert argument 1 from 'WCHAR [260]' to 'const char *' c:\users\mateustm\documents\visual studio 2013\projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hproc.h 30 1 gmod hack
Error 4 error C2664: 'HWND FindWindowW(LPCWSTR,LPCWSTR)' : cannot convert argument 2 from 'const char [12]' to 'LPCWSTR' c:\users\mateustm\documents\visual studio 2013\projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hproc.h 114 1 gmod hack
Error 3 error C2664: 'BOOL LookupPrivilegeValueW(LPCWSTR,LPCWSTR,PLUID)' : cannot convert argument 2 from 'const char [17]' to 'LPCWSTR' c:\users\mateustm\documents\visual studio 2013\projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\hproc.h 90 1 gmod hack

Martinek951

Dec 15, 2012
Fixed, thank you !

When I tried to build .exe, I got these :

Error 5 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\Debug\gmod hack.exe gmod hack
Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) gmod hack

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
Fixed, thank you !

When I tried to build .exe, I got these :

Error 5 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\Debug\gmod hack.exe gmod hack
Error 4 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) gmod hack
you will need to update offsets btw.
Project properties > Configuration properties > Linker> Disable incremental Linking

Martinek951

Dec 15, 2012
you will need to update offsets btw.
Project properties > Configuration properties > Linker> Disable incremental Linking
Still the same problem. :
Error 3 error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\Debug\gmod hack.exe gmod hack
Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _WinMain@16 referenced in function ___tmainCRTStartup C:\Users\MateusTM\documents\visual studio 2013\Projects\gmod hack\gmod hack\MSVCRTD.lib(crtexew.obj) gmod hack

Dogg

Sep 26, 2014
damn, im trying to let these threads die because they're really old and shit compared to what i can do now.
Can a moderator close my gmod threads?
I'm gonna start learning how to code aimbot etc. basically something similar to your current gmod hack. So I couldn't use this code to start off?

kaz

Coder
Nobleman
Apr 3, 2013
I'm gonna start learning how to code aimbot etc. basically something similar to your current gmod hack. So I couldn't use this code to start off?
yuck, don't use this code mang.

Are you making an internal or external hack?

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods