Solved Games for new hackers?

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
USA
Visit site
Assault Cube COD4 and CSGO are the best for beginners and practice because we have resources which cover them. if you do some random game we can't help you.

Last edited:

Ryuuzaki L

Dank Tier Donator
Oct 27, 2012
Pennsylvania, US
Visit site
I made a trainer for FTL: Faster than Light as my first project. For the most part it's pretty easy, but there are some multi-level pointers which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. It is a little bit harder, but you do learn a lot more. If you decide to try it out, I can always help ya out if you need it. xD

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
I made a trainer for FTL: Faster than Light as my first project. For the most part it's pretty easy, but there are some multi-level pointers which can be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. It is a little bit harder, but you do learn a lot more. If you decide to try it out, I can always help ya out if you need it. xD
Awesome,
Thanks for the response! I'll try this as soon
as I finish up ArmA! :)

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts