Anticheat
N/A
Tutorial Link
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLt9cUwGw6CYG1b4L76vZ49tvI2mfmRSCl
How long you been coding/hacking?
Coding: 2 Years | Hacking: 3 days
Coding Language
C# | C++
So right now I am watching through the Videos in the GHB, and at the moment I am trying to learn the concepts of Hex Editing, locating pointers/adresses via Cheat Engine and so on.

The issue is, that I'd just need a recommendation for a game to try this stuff on. I'd get Squally, but my issue there is, that I would basically be able to copy the guides 1:1 as it's the same game, but I really want to learn something.

Games which come to mind are stuff like Binding of Isaac, but there isn't a lot to edit for Savefiles for exmaple, except for stuff which get's really tedious to increase/decrease values or, as they're based on luck etc.

I appreciate any input, and hope I didn't break any rules, as I haven't found a proper answer to this except for another thread, but that one talked more about aimbots/esp and more advanced stuff

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Assault Cube.

You do not need to practice the stuff from CS420. It's meant as a primer, an absolute super beginner introduction. All the juicy stuff is taught after CS420.

honestly "hex editing" files isn't a big thing anymore

Just continue doing the GHB, practice on Assault Cube

You should 100% be using the games in the tutorials

Last edited:
Reactions: obdr and iiiShip

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Oh okay, well good to know! I guess using the games in tutorial is the preferred way as thereis more information in that case, right?

Anyways thanm you for the response
Correct, this will eliminate most of the frustration of learning game hacking. If you can't figure something out, you can look it up on the forum. If you do some random game, no one will be able to help you and there would be no resources, you're essentially be on your own. This is why so many people quit game hacking. If you listen to me you will be successful and have the best learning experience

iiiShip

Jul 14, 2020
Assault Cube.

You do not need to practice the stuff from CS420. It's meant as a primer, an absolute super beginner introduction. All the juicy stuff is taught after CS420.

honestly "hex editing" files isn't a big thing anymore

Just continue doing the GHB, practice on Assault Cube

You should 100% be using the games in the tutorials
Oh okay, well good to know! I guess using the games in tutorial is the preferred way as thereis more information in that case, right?

Anyways thanm you for the response

KF1337

*copies code from tutorials, then breaks it.*
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 30, 2020
Correct, this will eliminate most of the frustration of learning game hacking. If you can't figure something out, you can look it up on the forum. If you do some random game, no one will be able to help you and there would be no resources, you're essentially be on your own. This is why so many people quit game hacking.
Wiser words have never been spoken.

You might wanna print this out and put it in a nice frame.
Or stitch a blanket with this in it.

@iiiShip
The GHB ist legitimately the best way. That's how i learned, and still learn.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods