Solved Game changing static addresses each time i die.

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ajayHD

Jul 16, 2015
Can anyone help me? i' am trying to create an aimbot for a game ruffly following fleeps tutorial however i ran in to a big-ish bump. I can find the static addresses for health and ammo and have tried changing them and it works however when i die the static address the ammo if stored in changes. most of the time it goes up in 4 for example,
When using the class "proxy" ammo is stored in 019ED214 when you die for the 1st time it changes to 019ED218 then the next time to 21C then the 2 and 1 get changed to a random number like 130 and the cycle repeats. the offset does not change its is F5C this is the same for health.
Any ideas to counter act this?

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I think the game just trolled the hell out of me i eventually got everything to work like an unlimited ammo hack however both ammo health recoil and rapid fire are all stored on the server :( it works visually the count of 40 never drops and i fire 20 bullets at a time however the damage of the bullets has not been increased and to everyone ells i only fire one at a time and after 40 click of the mouse my gun seams to fire blanks. Well even though i didn't get the hack to work i still feel like i learnt something good and hope to make better and newer hacks in the future.
You found the server sided address, but yeah, the important thing is that you got the methodology down, now you can apply it to anything (preferably client sided values next time) :)

Everything you need to learn is covered in our tutorials

https://guidedhacking.com/starthere

Last edited by a moderator:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
I know this isn't a good solution, but its a solution none the less. You could set up a while loop to += 0x04 bytes each iteration, and stop when a certain offset returns something like your player name. I've had an issue like this in the past and couldn't find a reliable fix.

ajayHD

Jul 16, 2015
I know this isn't a good solution, but its a solution none the less. You could set up a while loop to += 0x04 bytes each iteration, and stop when a certain offset returns something like your player name. I've had an issue like this in the past and couldn't find a reliable fix.
after a bit more investigating i think the set of addresses has a loop as well could i in theory go through every possibility it can be and then set-up a while loop after each death and if so would i have to search for an address to see if im dead or not? Also i found out that the health is server sided (i had been testing on a lan server) so no health hacks :(.

♚▐ Master▐ ♚

Aug 8, 2015
after a bit more investigating i think the set of addresses has a loop as well could i in theory go through every possibility it can be and then set-up a while loop after each death and if so would i have to search for an address to see if im dead or not? Also i found out that the health is server sided (i had been testing on a lan server) so no health hacks :(.
Hello Ajay HD.
firstly the solution of "Looping" like Obsta told you is not the ideal solution (too risky).
so there is a better way more powerful and safer called : "Pattern Scanning" by this way you will get the Real Address (Every time it changes)...
by the way dont even think in the server sided Addresses cuz that will keep VAC happy ;)

Master.

Last edited:

Obsta

Jr.Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jan 27, 2014
♚▐ Master▐ ♚;35878 said:
Hello Ajay HD.
firstly the solution of "Looping" like Obsta told you is not the ideal solution (too risky).
so there is a better way more powerful and safer called : "Pattern Scanning" by this way you will get the Real Address (Every time it changes)...
by the way dont even think in the server sided Addresses cuz that will keep VAC happy ;)

Master.
Yep that'll work fine, pattern scanning is probably the best way to approach this.

Btw there's nothing risky about searching with an incrementing address, just handle the exception thrown when the return is null.

Also he didn't mention anything about VAC lol.

♚▐ Master▐ ♚

Aug 8, 2015
Yep that'll work fine, pattern scanning is probably the best way to approach this.

Btw there's nothing risky about searching with an incrementing address, just handle the exception thrown when the return is null.

Also he didn't mention anything about VAC lol.
right about the loop but not profissional...

ajayHD

Jul 16, 2015
♚▐ Master▐ ♚;35878 said:
Hello Ajay HD.

Master.
Thanks for the help Master, and thanks to everyone ells too. I will look into pattern scanning and see if that works.

Last edited:

ajayHD

Jul 16, 2015
so i have managed to find the address for ammo and disabled the address that takes it away. Like in the tutorial however For find pattern do i write the .exe bit like here or do i write what i found in cheat engine.
C++:
void InitiateHooks(w
{

DWORD ammoAddy = FindPattern("ShooterGame-Win32-Shipping.exe", 
		"\x89\x84\xBE\x5C\x0F\x00\x00\x8B\x8E\x00\x00\x00\x00\x51", "xxx????xx????x");

MsgBoxAddy(ammoAddy);
	WriteToMemory(ammoAddy, AmmoOpCode, 7);

}

ajayHD

Jul 16, 2015
I think the game just trolled the hell out of me i eventually got everything to work like an unlimited ammo hack however both ammo health recoil and rapid fire are all stored on the server :( it works visually the count of 40 never drops and i fire 20 bullets at a time however the damage of the bullets has not been increased and to everyone ells i only fire one at a time and after 40 click of the mouse my gun seams to fire blanks. Well even though i didn't get the hack to work i still feel like i learnt something good and hope to make better and newer hacks in the future.

♚▐ Master▐ ♚

Aug 8, 2015
just remember one thing Success is not built on success. It's built on failure :)

Master.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods