Solved Full Screen Game Video Capture not capturing ESP

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
As the title says I've tried to make nice 1080p videos of my hacks but with all the different video capture software out there my hacks won't show up. When the video capture software is in "Game Capture" mode it basically hooks whatever API is being used for the rendering (or so I thought)

So I'm doing my drawing in glSwapBuffers() which takes the pre-rendered frame in the back buffer and puts it in the front AKA places it on your screen. So my theory is that the video capture software must hook glFinish() to capture the frames and because glFinish() occurs before glSwapBuffers, it never see's my ESP/menu.

So I went ahead and put OBS into IDA and played around for a bit. Guess what? It never hooks glFinish() or glSwapBuffers()
Next I will try drawing my ESP even earlier

Anyone had similar issues and have any advice or suggestions?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I was hooking wglSwapBuffers before, I tried glFinish but OpenArena only used glFinish in the lobby, not in game.

It does use SDL tho, so I hooked SDL_GL_SwapBuffers which is basically just an extension to glSwapBuffers and I do my hack shit in there, then Bandicam or whatever can hook glSwapBuffers without any problem :) Yay, problem solved

C++:
typedef void(__stdcall * tSDL_GL_SwapBuffers)();
tSDL_GL_SwapBuffers oSDL_GL_SwapBuffers;

void __stdcall hSDL_GL_SwapBuffers()
{
//hax0r stuff
}

void hookSDLSwapBuffers()
{
	HMODULE hMod = GetModuleHandle(L"SDL.dll");
	if (hMod)
	{
		oSDL_GL_SwapBuffers = (tSDL_GL_SwapBuffers)(DWORD)GetProcAddress(hMod, "SDL_GL_SwapBuffers");
		DetourTransactionBegin();
		DetourUpdateThread(GetCurrentThread());
		DetourAttach(&(PVOID &)oSDL_GL_SwapBuffers, hSDL_GL_SwapBuffers);
		DetourTransactionCommit();
	}
}

SettiBoy

Aug 2, 2015
external? that is the reason, record with bdcam and the customisable record size thing and use windowed.

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
well, as i hooked dx11 and while i used my granny old gui in bf3 i run in similar issues, fraps and bandicam were not able to record anything, on the video was just the game shown hahaha
all you need to do is run the game in windowed mode and use bandicam set to an area, not to the game directly and it will work probably since its capuring the whole screen then - no matter whats in the area
(watch out and hide your 18+ folders ahahaha)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
Ofcourse I know you can do it in windowed mode, but thank you for your replies. The purpose of this thread is, as a group of highly intelligent people was to brainstorm methods to do a game capture fullscreen and get our internal hack ESP/menu to show up. Window mode is gay

Last edited:

GAFO666

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Aug 19, 2012
Rake;40780 said:
Ofcourse I know you can do it in windowed mode, but thank you for your replies. The purpose of this thread is, as a group of highly intelligent people was to brainstorm methods to do a game capture fullscreen and get our internal hack ESP/menu to show up. Window mode is lé géy
ofc it is but as it seems the costum drawings are in between the normal frames and dont get captured otherwise- can try to put unlimited frames on the recoding tool

edit:

(dont forget to select it then lololol)

Last edited:

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
It would all depend on what the recording software is using to get the screen buffer, you could try changing your hooked drawing func to what theyre capturing?

Liduen

Hacker
Dank Tier VIP
May 19, 2013
Ran into similar issues, decided to record 720p windowed footage only because my upload rate and cpu suck.

If you want to stay with 1080p fullscreen DirectX or OpenGL game recording, I'd look further into what mambda mentioned.
They have to hook somewhere, isn't OBS open source? Check out https://github.com/jp9000/OBS/blob/master/GraphicsCapture/GraphicsCaptureHook/OpenGLCapture.cpp

It hooks SwapBuffers from the gdi.dll. Try checking that out.
Also take a look at wglSwapBuffers and wglSwapLayerBuffers.

Last edited:

JewsusChrist

Feb 14, 2016
Livestream with external hack invisible
claim pro status
rake in viewers
get respect status as pro player
make a youtube channel
become the next COD king youtuber
Amass a large following
Make youtube content for days
live off on ad money
Invest
Profit ?????.??
Live the dream like Lord Gaben
Settle down with a young russian wife
Look back and pay respect for external hacks

Why stress over this..... When there is a bigger plan at play :eek:

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
As the title says I've tried to make nice 1080p videos of my hacks but with all the different video capture software out there my hacks won't show up. When the video capture software is in "Game Capture" mode it basically hooks whatever API is being used for the rendering (or so I thought)

So I'm doing my drawing in glSwapBuffers() which takes the pre-rendered frame in the back buffer and puts it in the front AKA places it on your screen. So my theory is that the video capture software must hook glFinish() to capture the frames and because glFinish() occurs before glSwapBuffers, it never see's my ESP/menu.

So I went ahead and put OBS into IDA and played around for a bit. Guess what? It never hooks glFinish() or glSwapBuffers()
Next I will try drawing my ESP even earlier

Anyone had similar issues and have any advice or suggestions?
How can i do this on assaultcube perfect hide esp im using you hack DragnipurV2 ,because without overlay its possible but it sometimes fails to flash showing esp

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
How can i do this on assaultcube perfect hide esp im using you hack DragnipurV2 ,because without overlay its possible but it sometimes fails to flash showing esp
What is your goal? Explain it better, idk what you're saying

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods