Community Friends of GuidedHacking

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

nelson ortiz

VirtualProtect
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 25, 2016
@Rake Thanks for those words and recommendations, I am very happy that this bond of friendship between our communities continues to be strengthened and that we can continue to share knowledge between both communities. I hope to share and continue learning with you since I've been training since 2016. Thank you very much

Last edited by a moderator:

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I am interested in buying infosec blogs and websites, PM me

If you have an infosec blog or website and wanna throw our banner up, please do so. PM me for details.

If you wanna get paid to advertise for us, PM me

If you know people that have infosec/game hacking blogs or websites please PM me their contact details

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
@ChrisFayte has been a long time friend and supporter of GH. He has an awesome Youtube channel with TONS of videos.

Cheat the Game / ChrisFayte is a really amazing cheat engine trainer developer, you will find tons of videos on his Youtube and an active Facebook Group. He is very good at reversing x86 and x64 assembly and explaining different functionality of Cheat Engine in a way that makes it very easy to understand. He has hundreds of videos and is constantly updating when new games get released. Cheat The Game is very complimentary to GuidedHacking, he covers the Cheat Engine stuff you need to learn before you begin coding cheats.

Cheat the Game Youtube | Cheat the Game Facebook Group

This is one of my fav videos he has done

http://cheatthegame.net/

Please give him a watch, a subscribe and a like!

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.