Forumrunner

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012
Sup everyone. Finally able to post again using my tablet. Been going through some life events, but I'm slowly coming back. Has anyone been able to connect to these forums via forum runner? I purchased it since the site redirected me to it as a suggestion to view the site, but when I open the app it just shows the apps main screen and I can't locate this site through searches. Thanks

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Sup everyone. Finally able to post again using my tablet. Been going through some life events, but I'm slowly coming back. Has anyone been able to connect to these forums via forum runner? I purchased it since the site redirected me to it as a suggestion to view the site, but when I open the app it just shows the apps main screen and I can't locate this site through searches. Thanks
What do you mean purchased it?

I used to use it but I just don't find it good enough so I use the normal site skin.

Fleep

TastyHorror

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Oct 11, 2012

I used to use it but I just don't find it good enough so I use the normal site skin.

Fleep

Yeah, I gave me that "Suggestion" too, i thought it was spam so i clicked on no.

Syperus

RTFM
Meme Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Oct 29, 2012

Fleep
hey fleep. it took me to the play store where it showed forum runner costs $1.99. was just trying to figure out how to find this forum through it since I can't find it through a search. in would just use the regular site but it doesn't show up on my phone which is what I'm on 98% of the tie atm.

Edit:Ok so now I'm on my phone. Mag linked me to a thread and now the forums show up. So when I just go to the main site it doesn't show up, but if I go to guidedhacking.com/forum it'll show up on my phone. Maybe that'll help someone in the future but yea can't find the site up via forum runner.

Last edited:
Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods