Intro Forever Alone!... Hi! :D

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

ayy.online

Oct 8, 2013
:foreveralone: Hi, i am new to coding stuff. i really don't know much but i thought if i wanted to start from somewhere, it would be this site filled with amazing coders.

I really want to hack this one game! so i wanted to learn from the best! :)

I would love to chat with you guys.
Add me on skype: drew.2.cool

Thanks guys, and happy to be here with you guys!!! :D

:challenge::rolleyes:

waked war

Oct 6, 2013
you should get Sams Teach Your Self C++ 7th edition or 5th edition I have both and they are relatively the same but 7th edition is up to date to 2012
5th edition should be easy to find. 7th you might have to do some stuff to get it. they are for beginners.... 800-999 pages each edition

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome, Bienvenida, Benvenuto :D

If new to coding then check out the tutorials on YouTube. Some most excellent ones on there :)
I highly recommend: antiRTFM's Absolute n00b spoonfeed

A decent book is a good idea too, as waked war advised.

Last edited:

TYPEX

Coder
Nobleman
Aug 28, 2013
Willkommen, Bienvenue, Welcome, Bienvenida, Benvenuto :D

If new to coding then check out the tutorials on YouTube. Some most excellent ones on there :)
I highly recommend: antiRTFM's Absolute n00b spoonfeed

A decent book is a good idea too, as waked war advised.
If I read it correctly "new to coding" which means he never coded anything in any programming language before, I wouldn't recommend to start from C++ as it is a really high programming language, he might get really confused :D
But if he is just "new to coding" as in new to C++ only (meaning he has some knowledge of other languages), then sure, why not.

Chuck E

Coder
Dank Tier Donator
Nobleman
Jan 2, 2013
If I read it correctly "new to coding" which means he never coded anything in any programming language before, I wouldn't recommend to start from C++ as it is a really high programming language, he might get really confused :D
But if he is just "new to coding" as in new to C++ only (meaning he has some knowledge of other languages), then sure, why not.
True , I was thinking that, you're right, especially if doing it the standard C++ way with Win32 API. No nice virtual development assistance (Visual C++).

Java is a nice language to start learning with, or go the C# way.

If it were me though, I would still stick with C++. But I'm a few beer barrels short of a brewery :p

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
As a first language you'd be happy to have a really high level one. C++ isn't solely considered as high level language, it's a mix of everything.

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
C++ isn't solely considered as high level language, it's a mix of everything.
C++ IS considered a high level language... i mean, compared to assembly and other low level languages it is.
And i think C/C++ is the best language to start because you actually know what you are doing.

c5

Kim Kong Trasher
Dank Tier VIP
Dank Tier Donator
Jul 19, 2012
C++ IS considered a high level language... i mean, compared to assembly and other low level languages it is.
And i think C/C++ is the best language to start because you actually know what you are doing.
Do your research mate..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C++

High or low, whatever the programmer needs it to be, or whatever the problems he faces are. Why are we even discussing this :lol:

ayy.online

Oct 8, 2013
LoL i have no idea what u guys are talking about XD
Anyway I want to hack this 1 game but idk much about the security, i was wondering if you guys could help me with that, since there was a new update few days ago!
Please Reply or on Skype @ Drew.2.cool
Thanks

NTvalk

Hacker
Meme Tier VIP
Jul 6, 2013
LoL i have no idea what u guys are talking about XD
Anyway I want to hack this 1 game but idk much about the security, i was wondering if you guys could help me with that, since there was a new update few days ago!
Please Reply or on Skype @ Drew.2.cool
Thanks
You can also just create a new thread with a request :smile:

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.