Fleep this is a good idea

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

dylanmillicankid

Jun 10, 2012
Fleep this idea (Which i think is cool) would be cool for people's profile. adding a "About" box for people to make a personal message/info to let people know there awesome skills and what they are good at. Like Example: would be

Hi im dylan, Im a good Lua/Dll creator, Love learning new things. Quiet friendly ETC..
Thats unless you already have that :-\

Well if you dont i think it would be a very good idea.

:)

thanks dylan

Fleep

Founder
Meme Tier VIP
May 20, 2012
Hey dylan I believe that is a good idea, and that box was removed yesterday :-\. They can be used as an exploit by idiot advertisers and spammers.

Its a shame but unless there is a nice release to fix that soon, I may even have to remove the signature.

Fleep

dylanmillicankid

Jun 10, 2012
Yeah i see alot of ads around GH... but there is a way of stopping advertisers by allowing only characters and people who advertise content delete there personal blurb/about box. thats was one of my old jobs.

My experience is:
Forum moderating 3 websites.
and checking forum out of site links on blurbs and removing.

Id make an awesome forum mod/blurb mod :)

thanks
dylan

Tragic

Nobleman
May 25, 2012
Fleep said:
Hey dylan I believe that is a good idea, and that box was removed yesterday :-\. They can be used as an exploit by idiot advertisers and spammers.

Its a shame but unless there is a nice release to fix that soon, I may even have to remove the signature.

Fleep
Fleep have you ever thought of creating a tool/bot for monitoring sig's and abouts in real time to makesure there is no Add's?

konsowa

Coder
Nobleman
May 24, 2012
Thats actually a pretty good idea and its very easy to make.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts