Discuss Fireeye Flare-On Reverse Engineering Contest

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

mambda

headass
Escobar Tier VIP
Trump Tier Donator
Jun 25, 2014
never hurts to give these things a try even if you think youre not skilled enough.

Can always learn a thing or two

Reactions: ismaelvazquezjr

ismaelvazquezjr

Meme Tier VIP
Fleep Tier Donator
Trump Tier Donator
Jan 4, 2020
I just want to mention that they continue to host the challenges from previous years and those come with solutions so even if you don't feel ready for this years challenge. You can go back and pick up some new skills by reading the write ups from prior years and walking through the challenges.

This is to piggy back on what Mambda said.

Reactions: Elitiok

Kauv

Just lookin for a lil tenderoni
Fleep Tier Donator
Sep 1, 2019
Just wanted to follow up and say I've slowly been working through the challenges this year, I have 8/11 complete at this point - more than I was expecting.

Thanks for the encouragement! I suppose it's easy to doubt yourself with a subject matter so vast, but ultimately it's just stare at the screen and press buttons long enough to figure it out.

The realism theme this year is super interesting.
To anyone reading this, I highly reccomend checking out this year's challenges if you are interested in cyber security.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods