Solved Finding Values (Fps online games server-sided)

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

yoyoalben0

Dec 15, 2012
Hi guys, i just wanna know if why i can't find the values on some games like the one i play, "War Inc"
i tried using cheat engine to find my current help but the i can't seems to see what value is it.

and is there any tutorials on how to hack a recoil? (No recoil hack/Anti-recoil)

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
You might not be attaching to the correct process? Some games run with
multiple processes. Also, make sure you're in the game lobby before
attaching the process. In case you don't fully understand how it works,
I'll tell you. Check to see how much ammo you have in a clip. Put that
number into the section that says value. Press first scan and let it scan.
Back in game shoot another bullet. Go back into cheat engine and
enter the new number and press "next scan". Repeat this until you are
down to one address on the left. Double click that address and it will
go down to the box below. Now you should be able to change the value.

This thread also might be more useful if it was found in the "Hacking & Help"
section. :)

Last edited:

yoyoalben0

Dec 15, 2012
Thanks for replying, yes i'm sure that i choose the right proccess and yes, i did what you have said. i can change my current exp in-game but when i killed another person (for gaining exp) it just go back to the same value before.
and for the bullets, i can scan the current value at "first scan" but when i fire a bullet and search the value for the "next scan" , there's no value popping up. is this working for server-sided games?

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
Thanks for replying, yes i'm sure that i choose the right proccess and yes, i did what you have said. i can change my current exp in-game but when i killed another person (for gaining exp) it just go back to the same value before.
and for the bullets, i can scan the current value at "first scan" but when i fire a bullet and search the value for the "next scan" , there's no value popping up. is this working for server-sided games?
Ah, I think I've found the error. In a server sided game
you can't change data that is stored on a server without
hacking into it (illegal of course) so sadly you're out of
luck. What happens is you're just changing the data client
side, so it looks like your xp/ammo is going up but it
actually isn't on the server. Just on your client. This is
the same with practically all MMORPGs and FPS games
with a online multiplayer option.

Last edited:

AlexSleyore

Coder
Nobleman
Oct 29, 2012
you can if you search around in the code, often find things that are not server sided and thats all you can hack. See what other people have done for the game already - odds are if no one has done it, its either very hard- or impossible.

saebur

Jr.Coder
Nobleman
Aug 14, 2012
interesting.. you were able to attach cheat engine to it? Mine crashes .

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
interesting.. you were able to attach cheat engine to it? Mine crashes .
Do you have Cheat Engine 6.2? I suggest making your own
thread which should avoid taking over this one with
another response to my question.

Last edited:

yoyoalben0

Dec 15, 2012
but why some hackers can hack that game. i saw someone using aimbot , no recoil , rapidfire, speedhack. is it really hard to hack that game mayo? T__T

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
but why some hackers can hack that game. i saw someone using aimbot , no recoil , rapidfire, speedhack. is it really hard to hack that game mayo? T__T
All the things you just listed can be allowed through the client.

Ammo, Experience, Health, etc.. are server side. Aimbot, no recoil, rapid-fire, speed-hack,
ESP, etc.. can all be created client side.
Look around the site and I'm 98% sure you'll be
able to figure out how to make most of these in a video tutorial. Check out this section of
the forums.
https://guidedhacking.com/forums/gh-hack-video-tutorials.426/
Some are more difficult than others, it should say the level of difficulty next to the thread.

Last edited:

yoyoalben0

Dec 15, 2012
i found out some source code for C++ in no recoil but i don't know how i should use them, btw thanks for helping and explaining things out, i will figure out how to use this source code for myself by the tutorials :)
mayo, can you post here the link on how to make a no recoil tutorial? i was kinda confuse looking for it on one of fleeps video. thanks

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
i found out some source code for C++ in no recoil but i don't know how i should use them, btw thanks for helping and explaining things out, i will figure out how to use this source code for myself by the tutorials :)
mayo, can you post here the link on how to make a no recoil tutorial? i was kinda confuse looking for it on one of fleeps video. thanks
I can't look right now because it's ten past eleven and I have to go to bed, I have
school in the morning D:... I'll look for one first thing in the morning and post it
unless someone beats me to it. See you in seven hours. :)

maymonaise

Coder
Meme Tier VIP
Nov 4, 2012
This might work for the game you're trying to hack, if it
doesn't I'll try to make a tutorial when I get home.

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods League of Legends Accounts