Solved finding the player object pointer

Hexui Undetected CSGO Cheats Sinkicheat PUBG Cheat

NeroxE

Oct 7, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaFlh2pIKAg
I've followed this tutorial and used GTA SA as the game,
I've followed "what writes to this address" the address what the player's money, when I found the money address it was already static so it won't change when I restart the game, but I still wanted to find the player object pointer
After finding what writes to this address and scanning for the value of the pointer that probably writes to the address, the are no results, nothing.
I wanna know what am doing wrong and what alternative ways could I use ?

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaFlh2pIKAg
I've followed this tutorial and used GTA SA as the game,
I've followed "what writes to this address" the address what the player's money, when I found the money address it was already static so it won't change when I restart the game, but I still wanted to find the player object pointer
After finding what writes to this address and scanning for the value of the pointer that probably writes to the address, the are no results, nothing.
I wanna know what am doing wrong and what alternative ways could I use ?
There doesn't need to be a pointer. A pointer is only necessary when the address of the variable is dynamic. If it's static you just use the address, no pointer necessary :)

Rake

Cesspool Admin
Administrator
Jan 21, 2014
I want to get the player object pointer so I could access it in reclass or CE's data structure dissect.
Based on what you said, there is no pointer because it's a static address. So just use that address of the object

Attention! Before you post:

Read the How to Ask Questions Guide
99% of questions are answered in the Beginner's Guide, do it before asking a question.

No Hack Requests. Post in the correct section.  Search the forum first. Read the rules.

How to make a good post:

• Fill out the form correctly
  • Tell us the game name & coding language
  • Post everything we need to know to help you
  • Ask specific questions, be descriptive
  • Post errors, line numbers & screenshots
  • Post code snippets using code tags
  • If it's a large project, zip it up and attach it

If you do not comply, your post may be deleted.  We want to help, please make a good post and we will do our best to help you.

Community Mods